Senior Tech 100+ Posts

MP 3350 FAX ISSUE

Hey Genius,s ....I have a MP 3350 That will send fax,s no problem ...But when it receives them ...It does , however it wont print them...It gets stuck in a "processing...Fax Printing " message at bottom of display...I check the "RX status" and it says complete...It just wont print the fax... HMMMMMM ...Thanks for any help in advance...

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    MP 3350 FAX ISSUE

Re: MP 3350 FAX ISSUE

Quote Originally Posted by laser801 View Post
    Hey Genius,s ....I have a MP 3350 That will send fax,s no problem ...But when it receives them ...It does , however it wont print them...It gets stuck in a "processing...Fax Printing " message at bottom of display...I check the "RX status" and it says complete...It just wont print the fax... HMMMMMM ...Thanks for any help in advance...
    sounds like paper trays not set to proper type size of the fax jobs.

but that's just a guess because of the lack of information provided

Senior Tech 250+ Posts UNICORNico's Avatar

Re: MP 3350 FAX ISSUE

Quote Originally Posted by laser801 View Post
    In FAX settings, you have some parameter configured to forward the RX to storage service???
    "ALL WILL BE WELL" The battle cry that most inspires me to follow, from the DC's Comic character that I admire the most. And I feel satisfied with being better every day, and with using Gnu-Linux as my usual Operating System.Apologies for my English, it's not my mother tongue and I'm helping the translator.