Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Technician
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    14

    can't login badge reader when hard reset machine with SLNX on IMC

    Hi

    I have the problem on the IMC machines at some customers
    When installing SLNX on IMC machines and installing latest step SOP-settings, there is no problem on logging in
    When you put power off and On ..... you can't login anymore withe badge reader

    badge reader makes beep, startup screen is set to normal, vendor ID,.... is still correct in machine SOP.

    only when you re-install SOP settings from streamline it works again

    regards

  2. #2
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts aktasson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Buxtehude
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: can't login badge reader when hard reset machine with SLNX on IMC

    Quote Originally Posted by djremixer View Post
    Hi

    I have the problem on the IMC machines at some customers
    When installing SLNX on IMC machines and installing latest step SOP-settings, there is no problem on logging in
    When you put power off and On ..... you can't login anymore withe badge reader

    badge reader makes beep, startup screen is set to normal, vendor ID,.... is still correct in machine SOP.

    only when you re-install SOP settings from streamline it works again

    regards
    Cardreader on Controller or SOP connected? PID and VID data added?

  3. #3
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts aktasson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Buxtehude
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: can't login badge reader when hard reset machine with SLNX on IMC

    Quote Originally Posted by aktasson View Post
    Cardreader on Controller or SOP connected? PID and VID data added?
    And right cardreader confg file for customers chip installed?
    There is a another way in Service SOP to connect the cardreader the right say. Have you do this way also?

  4. #4
    Technician
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: can't login badge reader when hard reset machine with SLNX on IMC

    Quote Originally Posted by aktasson View Post
    And right cardreader confg file for customers chip installed?
    There is a another way in Service SOP to connect the cardreader the right say. Have you do this way also?
    reader on SOP panel (by USB)
    PID / VID is correct

    like I said...... when installing SOP settings on client (IMC) everuthing works
    when you reboot machine (hard reset with button) there is something that triggers the SOP to not react when placing your card at the reader.e
    inepro reader is correct and works (blue light) and when connect to PC you read out your ID.

    thanks in advance

  5. #5
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts aktasson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Buxtehude
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: can't login badge reader when hard reset machine with SLNX on IMC

    By the way, check this here if usable in your case:

    -System SP 5-191-01 Mode Set - Power Str Set -> 0
    -Printer SP 1001-09 Bitswitch 9 bit 4 -> 1
    -SOP SP ([clear]-8-0-6-1-8-2-#-#-[C]) -> Screen device always connect -> enable

    Set the startup from SOP to "normal"

    An in Devicesettings of SOP there is a setting for the IC Cardreader (Software settings for external IF). In my cases i set it up often to "not defined/specified"

    Sorry, i have'nt the correct menu name in english because in my place it's in German, that's why it's translated.

    And, check the FW package. You need the newest package to solve the problem cardreader communication lost after machine reboot.

    FW Version:
    D0BL5592R Ver.2.29 2020/06/23
    IMC2000 - 3500

  6. #6
    Technician
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: can't login badge reader when hard reset machine with SLNX on IMC

    Quote Originally Posted by aktasson View Post
    By the way, check this here if usable in your case:

    -System SP 5-191-01 Mode Set - Power Str Set -> 0
    -Printer SP 1001-09 Bitswitch 9 bit 4 -> 1
    -SOP SP ([clear]-8-0-6-1-8-2-#-#-[C]) -> Screen device always connect -> enable

    Set the startup from SOP to "normal"

    An in Devicesettings of SOP there is a setting for the IC Cardreader (Software settings for external IF). In my cases i set it up often to "not defined/specified"

    Sorry, i have'nt the correct menu name in english because in my place it's in German, that's why it's translated.

    And, check the FW package. You need the newest package to solve the problem cardreader communication lost after machine reboot.

    FW Version:
    D0BL5592R Ver.2.29 2020/06/23
    IMC2000 - 3500
    ALL done what you say
    : But it seems like a EU (global?) problem.
    again done by RFU

    under investigation

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here