Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Technician kanagavel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    selangore
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    0

    Machine cannot power ON

    Hi friends, My problem is MP4000 machine i turn ON main power switch just one blink comes up on the control panel green light after that automatically machine OFF.I try with another power supply board also but same problem. So what is the problem and how to solve this problem friends please teach me.
    Thank you

  2. #2
    Ricoh Fanboy 1,000+ Posts Oze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Toowoomba,QLD
    Posts
    1,523
    Rep Power
    49

    Re: Machine cannot power ON

    Quote Originally Posted by kanagavel View Post
    Hi friends, My problem is MP4000 machine i turn ON main power switch just one blink comes up on the control panel green light after that automatically machine OFF.I try with another power supply board also but same problem. So what is the problem and how to solve this problem friends please teach me.
    Thank you
    Is the model correct?
    It's not an MPC4000 by any chance is it?

  3. #3
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    11,830
    Rep Power
    287

    Re: Machine cannot power ON

    Try turning the Main Power switch off for 2 or 3 minutes. Main Power switch is located on the left front of the copier. In the front door for the MP 5000 and just below the door for the C5000.

  4. #4
    Technical Manager Pulsara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Panadura
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0

    Post Re: Machine cannot power ON

    Check whether power code on the backside properly fit. I had same thing with my customer.

  5. #5
    Technician kanagavel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    selangore
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Machine cannot power ON

    Quote Originally Posted by Pulsara View Post
    Check whether power code on the backside properly fit. I had same thing with my customer.
    Hi sir its MP4000 now i solve that problem but machine still showing please wait

  6. #6
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts 8T2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Currently in the Vaal Triangle are in Gauteng, South Africa
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Machine cannot power ON

    Quote Originally Posted by kanagavel View Post
    Hi sir its MP4000 now i solve that problem but machine still showing please wait
    Try disconnecting the HDD and Fax

    Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts dalewb74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    205
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Machine cannot power ON

    you have already tried using a new power cord and different wall outlet?

  8. #8
    Copier Technician 500+ Posts
    Machine cannot power ON

    mga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    london
    Posts
    570
    Rep Power
    55

    Re: Machine cannot power ON

    Quote Originally Posted by 8T2 View Post
    Try disconnecting the HDD and Fax

    Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk
    +1

  9. #9
    Technician kanagavel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    selangore
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Machine cannot power ON

    Quote Originally Posted by dalewb74 View Post
    you have already tried using a new power cord and different wall outlet?
    Sorry for the late response friend, my problem solved already thank for everyone

  10. #10
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Machine cannot power ON

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    8,604
    Rep Power
    189

    Re: Machine cannot power ON

    Quote Originally Posted by kanagavel View Post
    Sorry for the late response friend, my problem solved already thank for everyone
    congrats on getting it fixed


    can you tell us WHAT the fix was?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here