Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Codex's Avatar

Imc 2000 Email receipt?

Good mornig

I have a customer that finally changed from the good old fax to email, now after sending successfully a mail, he waits for a transmission receipt (like fax)... I searched for this setting but didn't find it. Is there a setting for printing a receipt after email transmission? Thanks!

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk
    Memento Audere Semper

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts ThePomqueteer's Avatar

Re: Imc 2000 Email receipt?

There should be a Reception Notice button when you're in the scan window. It won't print off a page but will send an email to the administrator email address or specified sender when the email is successfully sent. I just tested it with my email and while I had to manually confirm I got the email as the recipient it still worked.

EDIT: You could also show them how to print off the scanner journal which shows all the scanned jobs status or if they don't want to print anything you could show them the Scanned File Status page. If they're using an older Ricoh I usually show them the percentage in the top right and say when it goes from 99% to 100% thats when you know the scan has gone through, otherwise you'll see an error.
    Last edited by ThePomqueteer; 09-15-2020 at 12:46 PM.