Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Ricoh 5100s Fiery E-42B

Re: Ricoh 5100s Fiery E-42B

if you are a ricoh tech. you can contact ricoh and ask about them about using fiery installer builder. you need a login and password. but they will point you to which download files you need. i have used it and it worked well for me.

Copier Technician 1,000+ Posts
    Ricoh 5100s Fiery E-42B

Quote Originally Posted by mrwho View Post
    Sorry for coming late to the party, but I have a E-42B with corrupted software and, like you, I don't have the DVDs (I have several ISOs for several controllers, but this one isn't among them).

Would you mind sharing your backup? I'll share what I have with you, if needed.

Cheers.
    Don't think this is available no more from ricoh or using fiery installer builder you will have to call efi and ask them to email it but you will have to be credited with them ie work for a ricoh dealer and have Log on details to efi

Try user copier tech CTN user
    Regards Mark

FOR TRADE AND END USER SERVICE CALLS PLEASE VISIT WEB SITE FOR CONTACT DETAILS. COVERING GREATER LONDON {UK} AND ALL SURROUNDING COUNTIES.

RICOH, CANON, KYOCERA, KONICA, SHARP, HP/SAMSUNG BROTHER, LEXMARK.

https://copierservices.simdif.com

Hi all!!!I have a ricoh c5110s copier with a rip E-42b, yesterday I didn't start the rip, I connected a monitor to it and I have problems starting the operating system, from what I was reading I need the dvd1 to be able to restore the copy security, but I don't have the dvd.
    I need if someone has a backup in the cloud to be able to download the dvd1 image and see if I can solve it, I live in Ushuaia (the end of the world, haha) and I have no one to turn to!!

Hopefully someone has the ISO for the E-42B that could share to revive my Fiery!

Thank you!