Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copier Technician 1,000+ Posts
    Lanier MP C2003 Magenta Developer Hsg Froze then Toner Pump failed 2 weeks later

Re: Lanier MP C2003 Magenta Developer Hsg Froze then Toner Pump failed 2 weeks later

Quote Originally Posted by Doug James View Post
    Hello, I went to a call a few weeks ago and found the Magenta housing main drive gear was froze and replaced the entire magenta developer housing with a new OEM and the machine was working fine. A couple of weeks later I get a call that the magenta toner cartridge was showing empty when it was full. I go to investigate and find the magenta toner pump was not delivering toner to the developer housing. This customer is using OEM toner. Is there something I am missing here. I am planning on installing a toner pump but is this a normal problem with this model ? Thanks so much for any responses !!!
    Common replace with new oem dev assy and toner hopper is damaged also there's a little toner assy going on back frame goes between hopper and dev assy remove and clean toner blocks up
    Regards Mark

FOR TRADE AND END USER SERVICE CALLS PLEASE VISIT WEB SITE FOR CONTACT DETAILS. COVERING GREATER LONDON {UK} AND ALL SURROUNDING COUNTIES.

RICOH, CANON, KYOCERA, KONICA, SHARP, HP/SAMSUNG BROTHER, LEXMARK.

https://copierservices.simdif.com

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts luca72's Avatar

Re: Lanier MP C2003 Magenta Developer Hsg Froze then Toner Pump failed 2 weeks later

Quote Originally Posted by Doug James View Post
    Hello, I went to a call a few weeks ago and found the Magenta housing main drive gear was froze and replaced the entire magenta developer housing with a new OEM and the machine was working fine. A couple of weeks later I get a call that the magenta toner cartridge was showing empty when it was full. I go to investigate and find the magenta toner pump was not delivering toner to the developer housing. This customer is using OEM toner. Is there something I am missing here. I am planning on installing a toner pump but is this a normal problem with this model ? Thanks so much for any responses !!!
    hi, it happened to me on some 2003, in my case it was the development group blocked / hard to turn and the toner compacted in the hopper breaking the plastic worm, I think it was done on purpose, otherwise the toner he would have overflowed the machine internally by dint of loads
    "loneliness is an invention of the white man, when we are alone we talk to everything around us, we are never alone" (Ojibwa)