Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copier Technician 1,000+ Posts
    Scanner email destinations with User Code

Re: Scanner email destinations with User Code

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    You can add multiple users to a group and each one can have its own email destination. The only thing is when you select that group then the email will be sent to all of them.
    Hi slimslob I know but he wants he wants to do I think. Program one user with has 3 different email addresses like private email, work email and other I think that's why I suggest program the user 3 time and naming like Joe blogs {private} Joe blogs {work} etc I think that's what he wants.
    Regards Mark

FOR TRADE AND END USER SERVICE CALLS PLEASE VISIT WEB SITE FOR CONTACT DETAILS. COVERING GREATER LONDON {UK} AND ALL SURROUNDING COUNTIES.

RICOH, CANON, KYOCERA, KONICA, SHARP, HP/SAMSUNG BROTHER, LEXMARK.

https://copierservices.simdif.com

Senior Tech 100+ Posts CopyBats's Avatar

Re: Scanner email destinations with User Code

Quote Originally Posted by mga View Post
    Hi slimslob I know but he wants he wants to do I think. Program one user with has 3 different email addresses like private email, work email and other I think that's why I suggest program the user 3 time and naming like Joe blogs {private} Joe blogs {work} etc I think that's what he wants.
    I was looking at the possibility that it would go to only the email selected and not to the group. Spent a couple of hours with these machines and still no luck.

Guess the only solution is to keep all the email addresses visible. If client does not want to use papercut or other software, they'll have to deal with this.

Thanks everyone
    If it works, don't touch it.