Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: imc3000

Copier Technician 1,000+ Posts
    imc3000

Re: imc3000

Quote Originally Posted by tonerhead View Post
    Unfortunately the serial number is not in the defective range of the RTB. The problem is that the machine was delivered 11 months ago, zero miles, never sold. Our Ricoh rep says no warranty as copier is nearly a year old and they offer 90 day warranty. I suppose they have to draw the line at some point. Would it still be new if we haven't sold it after 2 years, 3 years? It just bites that with all that is going on, we are stuck with a machine that doesn't work with zero miles.
    Ricoh is being out of order what about the dealers that buy 20 machines from ricoh for better price then keep in there stock for a year before they sell if got zero mileage on it I would give them a right mouth full.
    Regards Mark

FOR TRADE AND END USER SERVICE CALLS PLEASE VISIT WEB SITE FOR CONTACT DETAILS. COVERING GREATER LONDON {UK} AND ALL SURROUNDING COUNTIES.

RICOH, CANON, KYOCERA, KONICA, SHARP, HP/SAMSUNG BROTHER, LEXMARK.

https://copierservices.simdif.com

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mga View Post
    Ricoh is being out of order what about the dealers that buy 20 machines from ricoh for better price then keep in there stock for a year before they sell if got zero mileage on it I would give them a right mouth full.
    I know. Our mgmt is climbing the Ricoh tree right now on it. Shake enough branches and eventually someone will give in.
    I've proved mathematics wrong. 1 + 1 doesn't always equal 2.........

Especially when it comes to sex

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Unfortunately the serial number is not in the defective range of the RTB. The problem is that the machine was delivered 11 months ago, zero miles, never sold. Our Ricoh rep says no warranty as copier is nearly a year old and they offer 90 day warranty. I suppose they have to draw the line at some point. Would it still be new if we haven't sold it after 2 years, 3 years? It just bites that with all that is going on, we are stuck with a machine that doesn't work with zero miles.
    So dealer buy from Ricoh like mga said ie bulk of 20 machines and after 91 days of purchase date one machine being brand new installed and dead...and that isn't DOA? Sounds crazy but I may misunderstand something.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    So dealer buy from Ricoh like mga said ie bulk of 20 machines and after 91 days of purchase date one machine being brand new installed and dead...and that isn't DOA? Sounds crazy but I may misunderstand something.

Apparently true, they are within their rights to do so. Doesn't make sense to me either. We are shaking the tree to see what falls out though.
    I've proved mathematics wrong. 1 + 1 doesn't always equal 2.........

Especially when it comes to sex

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Apparently true, they are within their rights to do so. Doesn't make sense to me either. We are shaking the tree to see what falls out though.
    Good luck then, from ethical point the truth is on your side sadly big corporations always dictate interpretations of truth.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts luca72's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: imc3000

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy View Post
    It is controller failure. There is an similar RTB on the same. Check the serial number of your Device if it falls in the list.

looks just like that ... LOL
    "loneliness is an invention of the white man, when we are alone we talk to everything around us, we are never alone" (Ojibwa)