Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25
  1. #21
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    MP C3003 - very unusual output

    sandmanmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON (Originally Nova Scotia)
    Posts
    3,340
    Rep Power
    120

    Re: MP C3003 - very unusual output

    Quote Originally Posted by copier tech View Post

    I told you this was missing & causing your issue 3 days ago! ��
    And I told you, and the entire forum at least 3 times that I never worked on the K-PCDU up to and including today,including in my last post...so pardon my tunnel vison, and tone down the rhetoric a notch.
    It's entirely unnecessary!

  2. #22
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    MP C3003 - very unusual output

    copier tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,949
    Rep Power
    137

    Re: MP C3003 - very unusual output

    Quote Originally Posted by sandmanmac View Post
    And I told you, and the entire forum at least 3 times that I never worked on the K-PCDU up to and including today,including in my last post...so pardon my tunnel vison, and tone down the rhetoric a notch.
    It's entirely unnecessary!

    You took out the PCDU shame you didnít notice it was missing!


    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

    For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

    www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk




  3. #23
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    MP C3003 - very unusual output

    sandmanmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON (Originally Nova Scotia)
    Posts
    3,340
    Rep Power
    120

    Re: MP C3003 - very unusual output

    Quote Originally Posted by copier tech View Post

    You took out the PCDU shame you didnít notice it was missing!


    Let me to try and put this in terms you'll understand.
    It wasn't...
    and it never was, and I've still not done anything to that drum unit other than remove and reinsert. Do you understand now?

  4. #24
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    MP C3003 - very unusual output

    copier tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,949
    Rep Power
    137

    Re: MP C3003 - very unusual output

    Quote Originally Posted by sandmanmac View Post
    Let me to try and put this in terms you'll understand.
    It wasn't...
    and it never was, and I've still not done anything to that drum unit other than remove and reinsert. Do you understand now?

    The post was so long & boring I feel asleep before getting to the end!


    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

    For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

    www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk




  5. #25
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,253
    Rep Power
    73

    Re: MP C3003 - very unusual output

    hey SANDY

    Anytime I get weird CQ like that I check all contacts,toner source,oem or china crap,and if all else fails I pull the laser unit and take it apart
    and clean everything in and out..
    Quirky drum contacts can be a pain to find but glad you figured it out.................

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here