Hi, I'm having some issues with scan to email on an MP C6004 after a HDD failure and replacement. The customer is using a relay SMTP server. When scanning by just selecting the destination from the address book, the email transmission will complete, but it will not reach the customer's inbox. However, if we manually enter the customer's email address as the sender name from the Scanner screen, the email transmission will complete and will reach the customer's inbox.

I have compared the network and SMTP settings to a known working IM 430. All settings are the same. The only thing that looks different to me is the address book entries. On the Details view for the destination on the IM 430, under Email, there are two bullets that say "Use Email Address for" and "Send via SMTP Server". The MP C6004 doesn't have those bullets. I checked the address book entries of one of our machines in the shop and it also has those two bullets. Could this be a reason why the emails don't make it to the customer's inbox? If so, is there a way to enable those two bullets in the MP C6004 address book?

Screenshots of the Address Book: Screen-Shot-03-26-21-at-02-21-PM-Copy — ImgBB