Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1. #21
    Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts
    When print ink come out

    mikadonovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Posts
    2,672
    Rep Power
    79

    Re: When print ink come out

    It kinda looks like something may be wrong with the K PDCU. Print a color pattern in printer SP mode. If the problem resides with just the black, that is the issue.
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

  2. #22
    Copier Technician 1,000+ Posts
    When print ink come out

    mga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    london
    Posts
    1,240
    Rep Power
    121

    Re: When print ink come out

    Quote Originally Posted by zaidi911 View Post
    I already replace new fuser film
    Setting pressure roller to 800 in sp 1151
    Last what i do is install new driver it is XPS test print ok not all print it come like that some of file only.
    There's your problem did you just fit film or complete sleeve assy

  3. #23
    Technician
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Sungai Petani
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: When print ink come out

    Quote Originally Posted by mga View Post
    There's your problem did you just fit film or complete sleeve assy
    I completely assambly all part. And just change fuser film only not all part

  4. #24
    Technician
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Sungai Petani
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: When print ink come out

    Quote Originally Posted by mikadonovan View Post
    It kinda looks like something may be wrong with the K PDCU. Print a color pattern in printer SP mode. If the problem resides with just the black, that is the issue.
    Color pattern when i print it ok no problem ink proper stick in paper but when i print that excel file it become ink non stick in paper just that file another file i print ok no problem.

  5. #25
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    When print ink come out

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    14,117
    Rep Power
    370

    Re: When print ink come out

    Quote Originally Posted by zaidi911 View Post
    I completely assambly all part. And just change fuser film only not all part
    don't understand did you rebuild the whole fuser? thermostats-thernistors-bearings-pressure roller or just replace film? those other parts SHOULD be replaced also.. if NO then there's your problem.

  6. #26
    Technician
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Sungai Petani
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: When print ink come out

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    don't understand did you rebuild the whole fuser? thermostats-thernistors-bearings-pressure roller or just replace film? those other parts SHOULD be replaced also.. if NO then there's your problem.
    Im just replace film, and will try the another part after this. I tq

  7. #27
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    When print ink come out

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    14,117
    Rep Power
    370

    Re: When print ink come out

    Quote Originally Posted by zaidi911 View Post
    Im just replace film, and will try the another part after this. I tq
    NEVER half ass a rebuild on a fuser.

    did you use an aftermarket film? another half ass move.

  8. #28
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    When print ink come out

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    4,854
    Rep Power
    173

    Re: When print ink come out

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    NEVER half ass a rebuild on a fuser.

    did you use an aftermarket film? another half ass move.

    When I first saw the image it looked like a fuser problem to me. I agree with Phil, if you're gonna rebuild a fuser, don't half-ass it or it'll come back to bite you in the ass.

  9. #29
    Copier Technician 1,000+ Posts
    When print ink come out

    mga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    london
    Posts
    1,240
    Rep Power
    121

    Re: When print ink come out

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    NEVER half ass a rebuild on a fuser.

    did you use an aftermarket film? another half ass move.
    Waste of time fitting cheap China parts that's way you can't buy from ricoh always fit complete sleeve

  10. #30
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    When print ink come out

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    14,117
    Rep Power
    370

    Re: When print ink come out

    Quote Originally Posted by mga View Post
    Waste of time fitting cheap China parts that's way you can't buy from ricoh always fit complete sleeve
    China parts, just like the country they come from are CRAP.


    i am having a hard time believing anything the OP tells us.. a 10year tech fumbling with such a simple problem amazes me.

    i'd hate to see his recall rate.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here