Technician

Ricoh 1035 paper comes out blank

I have a problem with my copyrer 1035. After i pulled out from machine the developer unit and the drum unit(it was to much residual toner in copy Machine) now the paper is comming out withouth print on it. I have no errors.
    Strange is that the copy Machine have listed one page with printer info, but only just once.
    Please help.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Re: Ricoh 1035 paper comes out blank

There are some things might be happening. The laser shield glass might be covered with toner or the development roller is not turning.

Before removing the laser shield glass to clean it, make sure there is no piles of toner that could fall into the laser unit.

If the first print out of it had an inch or so of print then faded, you may have a paddle shaft that is not turning. If that is the case, most likely developer has gotten into the bearings and caused them to seize. Many moons ago some posted a part number for the conductive bearings and a video of how to replace them.

Technician

Ok. Seems to be solved. The problem was with the laser unit. Just reconected all cables and is ok..

These horizontal lines are from Developer unit or from fuser unit? The vertical line is from OPC drum?
    Thank you!

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kosta25 View Post
    Ok. Seems to be solved. The problem was with the laser unit. Just reconected all cables and is ok..

These horizontal lines are from Developer unit or from fuser unit? The vertical line is from OPC drum?
    Thank you!
    I would say you have a picker scratch either on the drum or the hot roller and a dirty charge roller.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    I would say you have a picker scratch either on the drum or the hot roller and a dirty charge roller.
    AD02-7006 AD02-7012 Primary Charge Roller for Ricoh Aficio 1035 1045 2035 2045 3035 3045 PCR Loading Roller

You mean that is dirty?

Retired 10,000+ Posts

AD02-7006 AD02-7012 Primary Charge Roller for Ricoh Aficio 1035 1045 2035 2045 3035 3045 PCR Loading Roller

You mean that is dirty?
    YES.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Thank you!
    It could be upper fuser roller and developer/OPC unit issue simultaneously. Replacement of developer and charge roller shall be required to streamline the print quality. I am guessing that could be it but I would upper fuser roller for visible defects to be sure.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Thank you!
    Measure the distance that the repeating marks down the right side are spaced. That will be the diameter of the roller causing them.