Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    toledo
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    RICOH MP9002, Duplex inverter motor 5804 does not move.

    Hi good morning colleagues. I have a ricoh mp9002 with 300k copies. The client called me about a traffic jam at the entrance of the duplex. When I went to check it is the duplex inverter motor not moving. I changed him for another and he still does not move. So I went to the sp5804-043 to move it, and it makes a noise of being seized, but it is the new engine. If I try many times, one of them does start well, but it is one out of every 20 times.
    The motor that is on your right, the one for the transport of the duplex, I also try to move it and it does move, almost always. It very seldom makes the same noise to me and doesn't move.
    I have changed the complete duplex unit, the driver board, the power supply.
    I have also tried to move the motor with the door open, without a fuser, without a drum, without a developer, without a transfer belt.
    I'm desperate, I don't know what else to do. Please help.

  2. #2
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    RICOH MP9002, Duplex inverter motor 5804 does not move.

    GIUBOSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Roma
    Posts
    629
    Rep Power
    42

    Re: RICOH MP9002, Duplex inverter motor 5804 does not move.

    Quote Originally Posted by tecnicot View Post
    Hi good morning colleagues. I have a ricoh mp9002 with 300k copies. The client called me about a traffic jam at the entrance of the duplex. When I went to check it is the duplex inverter motor not moving. I changed him for another and he still does not move. So I went to the sp5804-043 to move it, and it makes a noise of being seized, but it is the new engine. If I try many times, one of them does start well, but it is one out of every 20 times.
    The motor that is on your right, the one for the transport of the duplex, I also try to move it and it does move, almost always. It very seldom makes the same noise to me and doesn't move.
    I have changed the complete duplex unit, the driver board, the power supply.
    I have also tried to move the motor with the door open, without a fuser, without a drum, without a developer, without a transfer belt.
    I'm desperate, I don't know what else to do. Please help.
    just to be picky, did you check inside the machine if there were any paper scraps in the duplex connectors?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    toledo
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: RICOH MP9002, Duplex inverter motor 5804 does not move.

    Yes.
    I also checked the continuity of the cables to the driver board.

  4. #4
    Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts
    RICOH MP9002, Duplex inverter motor 5804 does not move.

    mikadonovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Posts
    2,689
    Rep Power
    80

    Re: RICOH MP9002, Duplex inverter motor 5804 does not move.

    There may be some sort of hardware binding, like a nearly frozen roller bushing. Put a drop of oil on every one you can reach, and then check for free and easy movement.
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    toledo
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: RICOH MP9002, Duplex inverter motor 5804 does not move.

    Hi, I already did. The pressure roller bushings were hard and I changed them. But it is still the same.
    Anyway, I am starting the machine with the door open and without putting the fuser in its housing. I try to move the duplex inverter motor and it still won't move.
    Today I have returned to my client's house, I have moved all the motors with the 5804 and the relay motor has done the same as the duplex transport motor, the first time it sounded stiff but then it worked well.
    I don't know. I don't know where to go anymore ...

  6. #6
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    RICOH MP9002, Duplex inverter motor 5804 does not move.

    GIUBOSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Roma
    Posts
    629
    Rep Power
    42

    Re: RICOH MP9002, Duplex inverter motor 5804 does not move.

    Quote Originally Posted by tecnicot View Post
    Yes.
    I also checked the continuity of the cables to the driver board.

    if you have already done a test with another duplex, I think it works, and that does not solve the problem, you should move the aim to other parts of the machine. Is the machine perfect for normal copying / printing? Have you done the firmware update?

  7. #7
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Hunter Valley, NSW
    Posts
    849
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: RICOH MP9002, Duplex inverter motor 5804 does not move.

    How does a machine of that age only have 300K on it? 3M would be low volume.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    toledo
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: RICOH MP9002, Duplex inverter motor 5804 does not move.

    I think I know about I value the use of the machine.
    Returning to the subject: I have had the opportunity to remove "all" the plates from an mp6002, I have put them on my mp9002 machine and inexplicably it remains the same.
    My God, what else can I do?

  9. #9
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Hunter Valley, NSW
    Posts
    849
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: RICOH MP9002, Duplex inverter motor 5804 does not move.

    Quote Originally Posted by tecnicot View Post
    I think I know about I value the use of the machine.
    Returning to the subject: I have had the opportunity to remove "all" the plates from an mp6002, I have put them on my mp9002 machine and inexplicably it remains the same.
    My God, what else can I do?
    Plates?

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    toledo
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: RICOH MP9002, Duplex inverter motor 5804 does not move.

    [QUOTE = davel; 1814632] ┐Platos? [/ QUOTE]
    "electronic board"
    sorry...

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here