Service Manager 1,000+ Posts luca72's Avatar

Metis sleeve assy.d150-4042 for small model? [solved]

hello everyone, I tried to search here on the forum, but honestly I could not get a 100% confirmation, with a view to streamlining the spare parts warehouse we are trying to unify several parts, I wanted to ask the sleeve assy. D150-4042 (220V) for 4503-5503-6003, can it be used on smaller models? 3503-3003? without controindication?

thanks
    Last edited by luca72; 07-08-2021 at 03:27 PM.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Debs1964's Avatar

Re: Metis sleeve assy.d150-4042 for small model?

Quote Originally Posted by luca72 View Post
    hello everyone, I tried to search here on the forum, but honestly I could not get a 100% confirmation, with a view to streamlining the spare parts warehouse we are trying to unify several parts, I wanted to ask the sleeve assy. D150-4042 (220V) for 4503-5503-6003, can it be used on smaller models? 3503-3003? without controindication?

thanks
    Yes it can, but don't use the one for the 3003/3503 in the faster machine
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary maths and those who don't

Quote Originally Posted by Debs1964 View Post
    Yes it can, but don't use the one for the 3003/3503 in the faster machine
    thank you very much, you saved us money and space, avoiding to buy another spare one, for the smaller models

Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Metis sleeve assy.d150-4042 for small model?

thank you very much, you saved us money and space, avoiding to buy another spare one, for the smaller models
    Luca, your font size is so small I can barely read it, even with glasses on. Have mercy on us older techs.
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

Quote Originally Posted by mikadonovan View Post
    Luca, your font size is so small I can barely read it, even with glasses on. Have mercy on us older techs.
    then, it wasn't just my impression! became so by itself. but not only that. I know English enough, but to write more fluidly, I use the translator, which I noticed that now, it sucks more, I have to keep making adjustments. I'll see you solve the problem, thank you for reporting it to me

Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts

Luca, il tuo carattere è così piccolo che riesco a malapena a leggerlo, anche con gli occhiali. Abbi pietà di noi tecnici più anziani. Ok, I see. After pasting here from google translate, highlight the text and select size from the "font size" button at the top of the reply box. The big on this reply is size 5, the smaller is size 3. I agree, just pasting here from Google translate used to be an acceptable size, but not now. At least there is a workaround.
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

Copier Technician 1,000+ Posts

Re: Metis sleeve assy.d150-4042 for small model? [solved]

thanks
    Yes it works ok on mpc2003 2503 3003 3503 4503 5503 6003
    Regards Mark

FOR TRADE AND END USER SERVICE CALLS PLEASE VISIT WEB SITE FOR CONTACT DETAILS. COVERING GREATER LONDON {UK} AND ALL SURROUNDING COUNTIES.

RICOH, CANON, KYOCERA, KONICA, SHARP, HP/SAMSUNG BROTHER, LEXMARK.

https://copierservices.simdif.com

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Gift's Avatar

Luca, il tuo carattere è così piccolo che riesco a malapena a leggerlo, anche con gli occhiali. Abbi pietà di noi tecnici più anziani. Ok, I see. After pasting here from google translate, highlight the text and select size from the "font size" button at the top of the reply box. The big on this reply is size 5, the smaller is size 3. I agree, just pasting here from Google translate used to be an acceptable size, but not now. At least there is a workaround.
    Ciao!

LOL - or copy and paste it into MS editor (should loose all formating) and then copy & paste from editor into CTN forum.

Edit:

Google recommends:

To paste without formatting, press Ctrl+Shift+V instead of Ctrl+V. This works in a wide variety of applications, including web browsers like Google Chrome. It should work on Windows, Chrome OS, and Linux

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Interesting, I never have to do that. Of course I always type my reply in the reply box on CTN then copy and paste it to Google translate leaving the original text and just append the translated text which then gets the existing font size. If you are typing your original comment on Google translate, that could be the cause.