Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Thoughts on the C7100SX

Thoughts on the C7100SX

Hello,

To anyone who has dealt with this machine before: what do you think of it? Will parts be availiable for it, e.g. in the next 5 years? Does it share any common parts with the newer C7200?

Thank you very much for your time. Have a great Sunday.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Thoughts on the C7100SX

Re: Thoughts on the C7100SX

I believe that guaranteed parts availability is at least 10 years after termination of production.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Thoughts on the C7100SX

Parts availability assured until March 2026. Pro C7110 are good machines, they share many parts with the C7200.

The C7110 does have a lot of banding issues to deal with, that seems to be mostly fixed with the C7200. It really depends on two things, how picky the customer is and how good the tech is at fixing these copy quality issues. Large halftone areas reveal the problems.

If the customer is not too picky, the machines will often run PM to PM, if thorough PM's are done.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Thoughts on the C7100SX

Quote Originally Posted by orestesp View Post
    Hello,

To anyone who has dealt with this machine before: what do you think of it? Will parts be availiable for it, e.g. in the next 5 years? Does it share any common parts with the newer C7200?

Thank you very much for your time. Have a great Sunday.
    Ricoh Pro C7100/C7110 are good equipment and its parts availability shall not be an issue (for next 5 -7 years ). However, Ricoh tends to up the cost of consumables time to time to make newer models a better business proposition.
    I have not dealt with C7200 but going by my experience with C751 ( C7100 predecessor) vs C7100, OPC drum/transfer belt/transfer belt roller./ charge roller were same case was different.
    So, you can expect some similarities though part numbers may be different.
    I hope it helps.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Thoughts on the C7100SX

Hello again,

First of all, I would like to thank each and every one for your input, which I, as always I very much appreciate.

The reason I was asking this is because I had found a basically brand new (less than 200,000 clicks total and not even 500 prints on the 5th station) C7100SX on auction in Europe.

In the end though, I wasn't able to participate in the auction for logistical reasons and the machine was sold for 4,000€ with the vacuum feeder, banner tray, the standard stapling finisher, the entry lever Fiery along with its goodies.

Whoever got this probably got one hell of a deal.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk