on this model i am getting a J467 error code. from what i found in the service manual that is a jogger fence jam. though the copier says a paper jam. i have shined a light through the paper path area, and found no jams. i have also raised, lowered, and rotated r1-r5 as the copier displays. i have reseated connections to each motor that i see inside the booklet finisher sr5080. i have also gotten error sc721-39, leading edge stopper motor error. as well as sc721-32 jogger fence motor 3(rear) error. when the 721-32 appears on the copier it says a problem with the stapler. when i turn the copier on and during the boot process. the tray below the jogger, i hear a bit of grinding sound from that area. and then i get the j467 error. i do know there is a power button near that tray that if i press it it will raise and lower that specific output tray. each time i turn the power on or off the output tray seems to raise and lower with no issue, and i don't hear the grinding noise. i suspect the jogger and it's motor. just thought i would get a bit of input before i start replacing parts. if anyone has seen this before input would be gratefully appreciated. and yes i am a trained tech. for the pro c5200 and the 6503. i just don't wanna start replacing parts without a game plan first.