Senior Tech 100+ Posts

MP C 6003 J019 jams

I have been dealing with an MP C6003 with a constant J019 jam. Leading edge comes to the fuser, but stops there. I have changed fuser and entire 2nd transfer unit with no luck. I have checked sensors and motors in the area with the input/output function and all seems well. I am at a loss and would appreciate any input that is offered. Thank you.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    MP C 6003 J019 jams

Re: MP C 6003 J019 jams

Quote Originally Posted by jrob416 View Post
    I have been dealing with an MP C6003 with a constant J019 jam. Leading edge comes to the fuser, but stops there. I have changed fuser and entire 2nd transfer unit with no luck. I have checked sensors and motors in the area with the input/output function and all seems well. I am at a loss and would appreciate any input that is offered. Thank you.
    check if the image is correctly imprinted on the transfer which may not move well, try all the paper trays and the bypass. Does the fuser unit rotate with certainty well?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

manually select paper tray and see if it feeds properly. May sure that right paper settings are showing on display. it scans and think it is a certain size and paper feeds an is different will stop causing jam.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts luca72's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jrob416 View Post
    hi, try to check on the machine the "drive unit: fusing / exit
    maybe there is some problem with some problem on a motor or some one-way bearing, try one from another machine

p.s. I don't know if the code is exactly that of the attachment, look for the correct one for the mpc6003
    Attached Files Attached Files