Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

please help pro c5100s fiery system

I'm a maintenance engineer and I'm having a problem with fiery system of Ricoh pro c5100s fiery e22-b stuck on booting the kernel i have 4 fiery s like that any fix for this and where i can get installtion system iso or dvd

i have syster for fiery pro 901 and 751 but its running on windows and the pro c5100s running on linux can it work with fiery 901 or 751 system ?

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Re: please help pro c5100s fiery system

any resolve to this - having same issue

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by amir3656 View Post
    I'm a maintenance engineer and I'm having a problem with fiery system of Ricoh pro c5100s fiery e22-b stuck on booting the kernel i have 4 fiery s like that any fix for this and where i can get installtion system iso or dvd

i have syster for fiery pro 901 and 751 but its running on windows and the pro c5100s running on linux can it work with fiery 901 or 751 system ?
    have you actually connected them to a unit?? they have NO external display and will always display that if you attempt to connect a monitor

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    please help pro c5100s fiery system

Quote Originally Posted by amir3656 View Post

If your question means that if you can use the Ricoh c751 or c901 Fiery with Pro C5100.
    No, it will not work.