Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts kanagavel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    selangore
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    0

    Mpc3003 sc681-11 and sc681-14

    Hi sir, i have a problem in my customer place sc681-11 and sc681-14 in MPC3003. I change toner chip for all colours and I change toner cartridge for yellow already but still same problem coming. I don't know what to do now, if anyone knows how to solve this problem please help me on this. Thank you.

  2. #2
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Mpc3003 sc681-11 and sc681-14

    sandmanmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON (Originally Nova Scotia)
    Posts
    3,489
    Rep Power
    129

    Re: Mpc3003 sc681-11 and sc681-14

    Changed the chips? Not a practice I subscribe to
    I think you still probably have a bad 1 or 2.
    See this thread:
    C5503 SC 681 11-14

  3. #3
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts kanagavel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    selangore
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Mpc3003 sc681-11 and sc681-14

    Quote Originally Posted by sandmanmac View Post
    Changed the chips? Not a practice I subscribe to
    I think you still probably have a bad 1 or 2.
    See this thread:
    C5503 SC 681 11-14
    Hi sir thank you for your response.
    I all ready change 4 colour toner chip still same problem

  4. #4
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Mpc3003 sc681-11 and sc681-14

    sandmanmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON (Originally Nova Scotia)
    Posts
    3,489
    Rep Power
    129

    Re: Mpc3003 sc681-11 and sc681-14

    Quote Originally Posted by kanagavel View Post
    Hi sir thank you for your response.
    I all ready change 4 colour toner chip still same problem
    I tried to explain above that we don't change toner "chips" in this part of the world, we change toner Cartridges.

    My bet is that if you were to take those 4 cartridges and put them in another machine, you will have an SC681-xxx error too.
    There is a problem with your aftermarket chips.

    You can take my advice or leave it. That's all you will hear from me on this topic.

  5. #5
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts kanagavel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    selangore
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Mpc3003 sc681-11 and sc681-14

    Quote Originally Posted by sandmanmac View Post
    I tried to explain above that we don't change toner "chips" in this part of the world, we change toner Cartridges.

    My bet is that if you were to take those 4 cartridges and put them in another machine, you will have an SC681-xxx error too.
    There is a problem with your aftermarket chips.

    You can take my advice or leave it. That's all you will hear from me on this topic.
    Ok sir thank you for your response

  6. #6
    Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Mpc3003 sc681-11 and sc681-14

    mikadonovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Posts
    2,754
    Rep Power
    85

    Re: Mpc3003 sc681-11 and sc681-14

    SC681

    I tried this on a machine getting that code for all colors, and it worked well.
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

  7. #7
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts luca72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Milano, Italia
    Posts
    569
    Rep Power
    29

    Re: Mpc3003 sc681-11 and sc681-14

    Quote Originally Posted by mikadonovan View Post
    SC681



    I tried this on a machine getting that code for all colors, and it worked well.

    I had casually read a bulletin a few months ago, but I don't remember which model it was, maybe just metis (?) that there may also be the problem of the ITB group's hvt contacts, which can generate interference in RDIF communications

  8. #8
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts kanagavel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    selangore
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Mpc3003 sc681-11 and sc681-14

    Quote Originally Posted by mikadonovan View Post
    SC681

    I tried this on a machine getting that code for all colors, and it worked well.
    Thank you for your response sir, actually my problem is solved by once I change toner chip for all colours together. So if again this problem comes up on the same machine i will try your idea sir. Thank you.

  9. #9
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Mpc3003 sc681-11 and sc681-14

    sandmanmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON (Originally Nova Scotia)
    Posts
    3,489
    Rep Power
    129

    Re: Mpc3003 sc681-11 and sc681-14

    Quote Originally Posted by kanagavel View Post
    Thank you for your response sir, actually my problem is solved by once I change toner chip for all colours together. So if again this problem comes up on the same machine i will try your idea sir. Thank you.
    In your initial post you stated that you had already replaced all 4 chips , so apparently there WAS at least 1 defective chip as 'someone' suggested

  10. #10
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts luca72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Milano, Italia
    Posts
    569
    Rep Power
    29

    Re: Mpc3003 sc681-11 and sc681-14

    Quote Originally Posted by sandmanmac View Post
    In your initial post you stated that you had already replaced all 4 chips , so apparently there WAS at least 1 defective chip as 'someone' suggested
    but this is the funniest part! ... groped to hit the target as much as possible, with missing or even altered information ... I take it as "training", every day they pass me tickets, with described information, which then they are completely different ... LOL

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here