Service Manager 1,000+ Posts digicor's Avatar

MPC6004 web access denied

i had web access ,i did a FM update, not i have this " you do not have privileges to view this page" or access this page...
    the network security is on custom, is there a way to set the network security back to 0-1-or2 from the panel? or service mode? i have never had this happen. Perhaps theres corrupt nv ram but after FM update?
    never had this happen, always a Monday is a Monday... thanks for any suggestions .
    the good news is we have all the address book listings in there, just needed to add a few fax numbers when this happned

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    MPC6004 web access denied

Re: MPC6004 web access denied

Quote Originally Posted by digicor View Post
    i had web access ,i did a FM update, not i have this " you do not have privileges to view this page" or access this page...
    the network security is on custom, is there a way to set the network security back to 0-1-or2 from the panel? or service mode? i have never had this happen. Perhaps theres corrupt nv ram but after FM update?
    never had this happen, always a Monday is a Monday... thanks for any suggestions .
    the good news is we have all the address book listings in there, just needed to add a few fax numbers when this happned
    Yes. After you have logged in as the network administrator, it may or may not be admin, just go to User Tools - Systems Settings - Administrator Tools. It is on the second or third page.

Also try accessing WIM as a HTTPS page. Someone may have been playing with device certificates.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts emiliorsg's Avatar

Re: MPC6004 web access denied

If you have a block by IP range this can help you. 5801-11 NCS. Initializes the system defaults and interface settings (IP addresses also), the SmartNet Monitor for Admin, WebStatus Monitor settings, and the TELNET settings.