Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Retired 10,000+ Posts
    MP C3003 and 4503

Re: MP C3003 and 4503

Quote Originally Posted by Zeldaman View Post
    Hi there!
    We´ve got the same problem on various Metis, ghosting, smudges... and allways at black prints/copies.
    1. thing we´ve changed the fuser - NG
    2. played with the temparatures - NG
    3. changed PCDU (bk) - Ok, but only for some days, then the same sh.. again.
    Then we take the logging data page 6/22 sp 7931-13 toner bottle bk EDP-Code.
    Example for a MP C3004 in Germany the code is 841817, but the code of the installed bottle was 841829!!!!
    Installed a new correct bottle make ca. 100 testprints No 19 (checker flag) - OK now for 3 weeks.
    We really don´t know where the wrong bottles come from, we´re only use original toner and all thze customers have a contract with us.
    Hope this helps.
    Greetings...
    Apparently the code must be regional, something the online sellers wouldn't know. Even when they are selling genuine Ricoh it could be for the wrong region.

The PSG for the US shows the toner for both the C3004 and C3003 EDP code 841813.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Apparently the code must be regional, something the online sellers wouldn't know. Even when they are selling genuine Ricoh it could be for the wrong region.

The PSG for the US shows the toner for both the C3004 and C3003 EDP code 841813.
    I apologize I've been away from these threads for awhile...that is very useful information about toner EDP codes and I'll be sure to check those out. Thanks all for your input

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    MP C3003 and 4503

Quote Originally Posted by ABS tect View Post
    I apologize I've been away from these threads for awhile...that is very useful information about toner EDP codes and I'll be sure to check those out. Thanks all for your input
    Ok as penance go to the local pub and drink two pints as punishment.
    It'll be better tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk