Technician

Ricoh c751 NVRAM

Dear
    I have 2 ricoh C751 and I changed the controller in one of them and I did all the steps to copy the files to the NVram , all is good but im getting a SC995-03 , as I read here in the forum it good be the SP5882 CPM is (0) and my other machine is (1) but the problem is I cannot change ,if I press 1 and # the (0) stay and if i restart it still (0) plus the SP5807 , it is (1) and on the other machine is (2) also Its not changing,
    And help of how can I or why its not changing any setting in the factory, I need to pass the error code
    Thanks in advance

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: Ricoh c751 NVRAM

Put the old NVRAM into the new controller.

Technician

If I put the old one it gives me a beep sound with Red light but the screen stuck on Please Wait nothing happened, and I didn't found the R59 fuse to check , where can find it in the IOB board
    Many thanks for your help

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Ricoh c751 NVRAM

Quote Originally Posted by davel View Post
    Put the old NVRAM into the new controller.
    +1 that info is in the service manual.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Ricoh c751 NVRAM

From the service manual SC995-03 D Controller Mismatch, or Controller Board Defective

Are you sure you didn't put a C651(D074) controller in your C751(D075)?

In the parts catalog the D0745791 PCB:CTL:EX1:ASS'Yfor D074) is shown at the top of the page while the D075791 PCB:CTL:EX1:ASS'Yfor D075) is at the bottom.

Technician

Thank you friend for your reply,
    The number on the old controller is D0745751N so I order the same but now you are telling me that the D074 is for C651 I didn't know that before and my machine is C751 and the old controller was working just fine

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Ricoh c751 NVRAM

Quote Originally Posted by pnai View Post
    Thank you friend for your reply,
    The number on the old controller is D0745751N so I order the same but now you are telling me that the D074 is for C651 I didn't know that before and my machine is C751 and the old controller was working just fine
    The D074 and the D075 use the same base board and therefore the PCB art is the same for both, to include the board blank number etched to the last layer of the circuit. The components are different. Usually either as to PLA, programmable logic array, programming or internal programming of processor chips. That is why there are 2 boards shown in the parts catalog. Of course the new layout for the parts catalog can get misleading with multiple arrows going from the part to different numbers on different parts of the page. With the older parts catalogs there where only call out balloons on the parts explosion. The part numbers were on the next page. If there were multiple numbers they would be listed one right under the other(s) along with information as to which model or variation each would work with.

Technician

This is the controller and the IPU on my machine, what could be the reason for not changing any settings in the Factory mode
    Attached Images Attached Images