Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    napoli
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    0

    Thumbs up Ricoh mp c2003 . Error


  2. #2
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Ricoh mp c2003 . Error


    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,374
    Rep Power
    72

    Re: Ricoh mp c2003 . Error

    Turn off SP 5875-001 automatic sc reboot. Then it will show the sc code. Please post back in English.

    If you still can't see it, go into service mode and look to see what SC code it is storing.

  3. #3
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    napoli
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ricoh mp c2003 . Error

    Quote Originally Posted by anothertech View Post
    Turn off SP 5875-001 automatic sc reboot. Then it will show the sc code. Please post back in English.

    If you still can't see it, go into service mode and look to see what SC code it is storing.
    Ok.

  4. #4
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Ricoh mp c2003 . Error

    sandmanmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    3,582
    Rep Power
    141

    Re: Ricoh mp c2003 . Error

    Quote Originally Posted by anothertech View Post
    Turn off SP 5875-001 automatic sc reboot. Then it will show the sc code. Please post back in English.

    If you still can't see it, go into service mode and look to see what SC code it is storing.
    Isn't hard to understand why this fool has so many red cards
    This is how he starts every thread and I rain down red on him every single time

    "Urgent".......give me strength!

  5. #5
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,348
    Rep Power
    231

    Re: Ricoh mp c2003 . Error

    Leonardo dovresti fare degli sforzi nei tuoi post almeno prova a postare in inglese e descrivere quello che hai fatto finora non farÓ male.
    Solo un consiglio amichevole.

    PS
    Mi ci sono voluti 2 minuti per scrivere questo in Google Translate. Ovviamente nÚ l'inglese nÚ l'italiano sono le mie lingue madri. Dai, Ŕ facile.

    ---------------


    Leonardo you should make some efforts in your posts atleast try to post in English and describing what you have done so far won't hurt.
    Just friendly advice.

    P.S
    It tooks me 2 minutes to write this in Google translate. Obviously nor English neither Italian are my mother languages. C'mon it's easy.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

    Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

  6. #6
    Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Ricoh mp c2003 . Error

    slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    20,498
    Rep Power
    594

    Re: Ricoh mp c2003 . Error

    Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    Leonardo dovresti fare degli sforzi nei tuoi post almeno prova a postare in inglese e descrivere quello che hai fatto finora non farÓ male.
    Solo un consiglio amichevole.

    PS
    Mi ci sono voluti 2 minuti per scrivere questo in Google Translate. Ovviamente nÚ l'inglese nÚ l'italiano sono le mie lingue madri. Dai, Ŕ facile.

    ---------------


    Leonardo you should make some efforts in your posts atleast try to post in English and describing what you have done so far won't hurt.
    Just friendly advice.

    P.S
    It tooks me 2 minutes to write this in Google translate. Obviously nor English neither Italian are my mother languages. C'mon it's easy.
    I usually type my reply on the reply screen, copy and paste it to google translate and copy the translation back. Takes only a few seconds. It would definite help if he would type the message that is on the display so that we can copy it to translate. With as easy as translate is to use, I would rather have someone type in the language they are most comfortable with instead of the broken English I often see.

  7. #7
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,348
    Rep Power
    231

    Re: Ricoh mp c2003 . Error

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    I usually type my reply on the reply screen, copy and paste it to google translate and copy the translation back. Takes only a few seconds. It would definite help if he would type the message that is on the display so that we can copy it to translate. With as easy as translate is to use, I would rather have someone type in the language they are most comfortable with instead of the broken English I often see.
    slimslob. As usual you are spot on. My advice to him was much more in general.
    We will see but lots of fine folks are watching him towards better side.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

    Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here