Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts luca72's Avatar

Re: MP6503 - SC440-02 (transfer power pack just replaced 1 week ago) total counter:

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    I would look at the connection of the transfer unit to the main frame. I have had older martini models where there was a bad crimp on one of the connector pins that caused intermittent loss of contact. If you have another transfer unit available, try swapping the unit.
    unfortunately, I only have three complete transfer groups...but they are two of the 6002 and one of the 5500, the board is the connectors are different as far as the interlocking plastic is concerned,the rest its same.
    I thought for a moment about the possibility of adapting the connectors, changing the plastics, but then the wires, will they be arranged the same? before maybe the front panel bursts in my face!... by the way.... to laugh, many years ago a ex colleague of mine, had the brilliant idea of blowing with the compressed air can, on the corona unit, in operation... LOL... it blew up:... LOL... after the Canon, made a bulletin with the words "do not blow compressed gas on the corona units during operation"... LOL... LOL
    "loneliness is an invention of the white man, when we are alone we talk to everything around us, we are never alone" (Ojibwa)

Re: MP6503 - SC440-02 (transfer power pack just replaced 1 week ago) total counter:

Quote Originally Posted by Codex View Post
    Yes, normally it's broken close to the white connector.

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

I was thinking...." think if tomorrow morning I go there... there is the lifting lever in reverse"... but I told him to check.
    "loneliness is an invention of the white man, when we are alone we talk to everything around us, we are never alone" (Ojibwa)

Technician

Hi,

Has the drum blade been replaced recently? i had this code last week after a drum change and it turned out to be the blade, causing too much friction on the drum, popped a different blade in and no more code

Quote Originally Posted by JonJames View Post
    Hi,

Has the drum blade been replaced recently? i had this code last week after a drum change and it turned out to be the blade, causing too much friction on the drum, popped a different blade in and no more code
    hello, thanks for the suggestion, I should check the machine story in the management software
    but usually, my colleague follows that unit, however I do not think that the first opc kit & cohas reached 990k!
    however the power pack, he had replaced it 2 weeks ago, and it had worked immediately, for two weeks
    then I went out, to check, only now I can not post with the necessary updates because I am in a hurry,
    tomorrow public evolution, however we have ordered a new power pack (the 2 °) that arrives tomorrow morning,
    (here in Italy), now it's 20.40 pm.

hello, update: yesterday I visit to the customer, the machine was actually back in code sc440-02, I tried to change the belt with the one I had brought but it didn't work, I could not find the black wire that breaks behind in black insulating tape , they were all blue, however none were damaged, then, by inspecting the machine better I found this (photo 1) there was a fall of waste toner from the graft of the gr.transfer into the drain, which literally buried the wiring connection in the macchine, this is the only anomaly I found ... obviously after I cleaned everything well (photo 2) , but the sc code continues undaunted.
    the transfer current is there, because when printing the counter, the sheet jams in the middle of the hot roller, and the image is there!
    it seems the IOB is not getting the correct feedback, and that's it from pin 6 & 7 on CN695(?) (photo 5) p.s. i checked on PtoP, and i discover that the order of wire pin connector of CN695 its same from 6002 at 6503, the feedback current and the feedback voltage pin 6 and 7 on 6002, are pin 6 and 7 on 6503, ...check it out too, it doesn't seem like I'm wrong (?) its different only the plastic connector that makes the transfer unit assy. incompatible from one to the other.
    this morning the new power pack arrived, and on Monday I'm going to assemble it, I intend to replace the internal harness of the group as well (photo 4), you never know! ... I got it from a 6002 here in the laboratory, I hope it goes well, I will let you know as soon as possible.
    it could have happened that the first power pack blew due to some strange short, caused by the dust that buried the connector, and then the second power pack only lasted 2 weeks, again for the same cause (?)
    mp6503

inside dirty.jpg int clean2.jpg ptp6002.jpg harness.jpg

Attached Files Attached Files

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    MP6503 - SC440-02 (transfer power pack just replaced 1 week ago)  total counter: 990

Quote Originally Posted by luca72 View Post
    I intend to replace the internal harness of the group as well (photo 4), you never know! ... I got it from a 6002 here in the laboratory,
    That is the harness that I have had problems with.

Thumbs up Re: MP6503 - SC440-02 (transfer power pack just replaced 1 week ago) total counter:

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    That is the harness that I have had problems with.

then Monday morning, before replacing the powerpack, I do a test first with that, hoping the connectors are the same, if not, I do a continuity test
    I take a look also behind, from the back...who knows ever, that you find some other "surprise"

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Codex's Avatar

hello, update: yesterday I visit to the customer, the machine was actually back in code sc440-02, I tried to change the belt with the one I had brought but it didn't work, I could not find the black wire that breaks behind in black insulating tape , they were all blue, however none were damaged, then, by inspecting the machine better I found this (photo 1) there was a fall of waste toner from the graft of the gr.transfer into the drain, which literally buried the wiring connection in the macchine, this is the only anomaly I found ... obviously after I cleaned everything well (photo 2) , but the sc code continues undaunted.
    the transfer current is there, because when printing the counter, the sheet jams in the middle of the hot roller, and the image is there!
    it seems the IOB is not getting the correct feedback, and that's it from pin 6 & 7 on CN695(?) (photo 5) p.s. i checked on PtoP, and i discover that the order of wire pin connector of CN695 its same from 6002 at 6503, the feedback current and the feedback voltage pin 6 and 7 on 6002, are pin 6 and 7 on 6503, ...check it out too, it doesn't seem like I'm wrong (?) its different only the plastic connector that makes the transfer unit assy. incompatible from one to the other.
    this morning the new power pack arrived, and on Monday I'm going to assemble it, I intend to replace the internal harness of the group as well (photo 4), you never know! ... I got it from a 6002 here in the laboratory, I hope it goes well, I will let you know as soon as possible.
    it could have happened that the first power pack blew due to some strange short, caused by the dust that buried the connector, and then the second power pack only lasted 2 weeks, again for the same cause (?)
    mp6503

inside dirty.jpg int clean2.jpg ptp6002.jpg harness.jpg

ciao luca, io intendevo dire il connettore frontale, quello che devi smontare quando togli la transfer unit.Io ho macchine che sono combinate peggio della tua nella foto, ma non ho mai avuto questo problema

Hello luca, i mean the front connector, it's part of the transfer unit.I have machines on the field that are much dirtier than yours, but never had problems with the wire on the pic
    Memento Audere Semper

Quote Originally Posted by Codex View Post
    ciao luca, io intendevo dire il connettore frontale, quello che devi smontare quando togli la transfer unit.Io ho macchine che sono combinate peggio della tua nella foto, ma non ho mai avuto questo problema

Hello luca, i mean the front connector, it's part of the transfer unit.I have machines on the field that are much dirtier than yours, but never had problems with the wire on the pic
    solved, after many days the new transfer belt arrived (D0CZ-3898) it seems that ricoh has changed supplier (I had to change some sp parameters) for this component, and there were problems with the availability.
    however mounted, and the problem is gone.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Codex's Avatar

solved, after many days the new transfer belt arrived (D0CZ-3898) it seems that ricoh has changed supplier (I had to change some sp parameters) for this component, and there were problems with the availability.
    however mounted, and the problem is gone.
    Thank you for sharing the solution! Wich parameters had to be changed?

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk
    Memento Audere Semper