Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: MPC 307 faulty test sheet

Quote Originally Posted by luca72 View Post
    changed all that stuff, and don't go?
    try while printing to keep the door closed with one hand, pushing hard ... and see what happens, maybe it doesn't close well (?)
    Good call - BUT still the same.

Thanks anyway

Thanks to all

Went through everything you guys advised - the Test chart is better and doent show any symptoms when printing text.

Thanks again

Dave

Hello!

This post might be too little too late and if so I'm sorry...I don't get a chance to hop on here very often.

Question...the page you posted, was it printed short edge feed or long edge feed? If long edge feed, then your K PCDU is the problem. Developer could be clumping up and clogging up the brush. Fix action is to take a piece of plastic (about the thickness of an ID badge or credit card) and stick it in the gap between the drum and dev unit and swipe it back and forth to break up the developer.

I had this same issue with an IM C3500 on the K PCDU. I printed a checker pattern test page for all 4 PCDUs and it was only the black that had voids and faded prints. (much like the bottom corner you circled)

I did what I recommended above and it prints like brand new again.

Credit goes to a guy on youtube that I stumbled across researching the problem.....I forget his name though.

Cheers!

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    MPC 307 faulty test sheet

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas Biker View Post
    Hello!

This post might be too little too late and if so I'm sorry...I don't get a chance to hop on here very often.

Question...the page you posted, was it printed short edge feed or long edge feed? If long edge feed, then your K PCDU is the problem. Developer could be clumping up and clogging up the brush. Fix action is to take a piece of plastic (about the thickness of an ID badge or credit card) and stick it in the gap between the drum and dev unit and swipe it back and forth to break up the developer.

I had this same issue with an IM C3500 on the K PCDU. I printed a checker pattern test page for all 4 PCDUs and it was only the black that had voids and faded prints. (much like the bottom corner you circled)

I did what I recommended above and it prints like brand new again.

Credit goes to a guy on youtube that I stumbled across researching the problem.....I forget his name though.

Cheers!
    The C307 is ONLY capable of printing SEF.
    He clearly stated that basically ALL parts work perfectly in another machine.
    The solution you provided sometimes helps if there is a distinct blank line on the image due to 'toner rocks', but that's not the case here at all (he circled BOTH corners)

Thanks Vegas Biker

Yes the card slide trick, was shown that some years ago and works well when you can see a line on the mag roller.

Dave w