Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Gift's Avatar

Re: Ricoh 3003 toner not combing to form 1 item

I have no idea what the thread starter tries to describe - perhaps it's just color shifting. I guess things got lost during translation...

A video might be helpful to isolate the problem beyond random guesswork....

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bildad View Post
    Even when i print a statement,it bring 4 statement,1 in yellow,1 in cyan, 1 in black and 1 in magenta
    Are you saying when you print 1 copy it gives you 4 sheets of paper? Is the full image on each sheet or only the separate colour parts of the original image? Sounds like driver to me.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts DRichard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by davel View Post
    Are you saying when you print 1 copy it gives you 4 sheets of paper? Is the full image on each sheet or only the separate colour parts of the original image? Sounds like driver to me.
    ...or maybe a translation issue?

Senior Tech 250+ Posts UNICORNico's Avatar

I think this is the perfect thread to make a bet (do we play a game?, let's make a lottery), let's see which of us has better telepathic, divinatory or powers over this event xD lol.

The one who comes closest to the correct answer, will receive from the one who started the thread, a like to all his posts for 1 month.
    "ALL WILL BE WELL" The battle cry that most inspires me to follow, from the DC's Comic character that I admire the most. And I feel satisfied with being better every day, and with using Gnu-Linux as my usual Operating System.Apologies for my English, it's not my mother tongue and I'm helping the translator.

Seems the thread starter found his closure on this topic - last post was 5 days ago.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts DRichard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DRichard View Post
    ...or maybe a translation issue?
    English is a tough language, not to mention translating it. I have trouble understanding many members of my own family! (Maybe we have inbred too much...)

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts luca72's Avatar

English is a tough language, not to mention translating it. I have trouble understanding many members of my own family! (Maybe we have inbred too much...)

Italian is much more difficult, think that, not even most Italians speak correct Italian, only philosophers, and intellectuals, I take this opportunity to thank the copytechnet forum, which allowed me to take giant steps with English, before, I could understand most of what you write, but if I heard English, I understood 50% of what I heard, now I would say 60-70, when I write here, 80% I try not to use the translator, then sometimes I don't remember some words.

we have millions of different bad words ... LOL..LOL...the world record..LOL .LOL
    "loneliness is an invention of the white man, when we are alone we talk to everything around us, we are never alone" (Ojibwa)

Yeah I still don't fully understand all that grammar stuff (it's not much better with my native language, but it's way less harder to cope). I watch a lot of shows in english, that helped me to revive my rusty school english. Some stuff I post is total guessworks though and I ask myself "hope this word is a thing" (on the language/words, not the topic^^).

Italian is much more difficult, think that not even most Italians speak correct Italian,
    Yeah it sounds cool but pretty fast - I should try and pick up more bad language from my workmate who came over from italy a few years ago. I went to italy myselfs ~2017 visiting the lago di garda - it was fun, especially the one day we found ourself driving in the middle of a bunch of mille migla drivers (I've never seen so many ferraris at once) speeding through a village with a lot of spectators on the sidewalks. I was cheering and honking to the fans and they cheered back, totally funny. Unfortunately after 1-2 km we got pulled out at some roundabout and had to continue our drive with a detour - still it was on of a few holiday memories you'll never forget.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts luca72's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gift View Post
    Yeah I still don't fully understand all that grammar stuff (it's not much better with my native language, but it's way less harder to cope). I watch a lot of shows in english, that helped me to revive my rusty school english. Some stuff I post is total guessworks though and I ask myself "hope this word is a thing" (on the language/words, not the topic^^).

Yeah it sounds cool but pretty fast - I should try and pick up more bad language from my workmate who came over from italy a few years ago. I went to italy myselfs ~2017 visiting the lago di garda - it was fun, especially the one day we found ourself driving in the middle of a bunch of mille migla drivers (I've never seen so many ferraris at once) speeding through a village with a lot of spectators on the sidewalks. I was cheering and honking to the fans and they cheered back, totally funny. Unfortunately after 1-2 km we got pulled out at some roundabout and had to continue our drive with a detour - still it was on of a few holiday memories you'll never forget.
    I'm glad you spent some of your beauty moments here in Italy.
    here in milan, more precisely in cinisello balsamo, i am 140km or 1.5 hours drive from lake garda ... you were also lucky to happen on a day when there it was a nice event, but obviously not every day like that, anyway if it weren't for this job that I love, I would like to escape from here, too many taxes, too much control, in a while, here it becomes like the movie "1984" .. .but I don't want to distress you.
    "loneliness is an invention of the white man, when we are alone we talk to everything around us, we are never alone" (Ojibwa)

Quote Originally Posted by luca72 View Post
    I'm glad you spent some of your beauty moments here in Italy.
    here in milan, more precisely in cinisello balsamo, i am 140km or 1.5 hours drive from lake garda ... you were also lucky to happen on a day when there it was a nice event, but obviously not every day like that, anyway if it weren't for this job that I love, I would like to escape from here, too many taxes, too much control, in a while, here it becomes like the movie "1984" .. .but I don't want to distress you.
    Well I also see that the costs for "basic living" (rent/energy/food) are raising faster than most incomes and it didn't start with the ukranian conflict, this is just a "booster"- same is with other restrictions in live. Of course it's not north koera (lol) but wherever you go you feel some kind of "tension" everywhere.