Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts DRichard's Avatar

Re: Ricoh 3003 toner not combing to form 1 item

Quote Originally Posted by luca72 View Post

we have millions of different bad words ... LOL..LOL...the world record..LOL .LOL
    We have only a few truly "bad" words in English. ( but Goddamit they're fuckin' good ones!)

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

Late to the party but sounds like the driver or software is attempting to render "process black" but somehow printing the 4 colors individually on separate pages.
    Interesting.....

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Ricoh 3003 toner not combing to form 1 item

This may be a shot in the dark, but back up the addy book and perform a full format on the HDD. It won't hurt anything to try, and nothing else seems to have worked up to this point. I have been doing this for 35 years, and I don't recall ever seeing this particular issue. Very odd.
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts luca72's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikadonovan View Post
    This may be a shot in the dark, but back up the addy book and perform a full format on the HDD. It won't hurt anything to try, and nothing else seems to have worked up to this point. I have been doing this for 35 years, and I don't recall ever seeing this particular issue. Very odd.
    I have never seen it either, at first I thought of a joke
    "loneliness is an invention of the white man, when we are alone we talk to everything around us, we are never alone" (Ojibwa)

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts luca72's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gift View Post
    Well I also see that the costs for "basic living" (rent/energy/food) are raising faster than most incomes and it didn't start with the ukranian conflict, this is just a "booster"- same is with other restrictions in live. Of course it's not north koera (lol) but wherever you go you feel some kind of "tension" everywhere.

yes, maybe it is true, however if you happen to take a trip to Italy again, I recommend Venice, very expensive, but it's worth it! especially the island of murano, where they take guided tours by glass blowing artisans ... you have to see what amazing stuff they can do with a tube and lungs! ... lol.
    don't come to Milan, I work there every day, apart from some places of interest, it sucks, there are areas that look like the bronx of 80's films, you must see what faces there are around! ... lol
    "loneliness is an invention of the white man, when we are alone we talk to everything around us, we are never alone" (Ojibwa)

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Gift's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by luca72 View Post
    yes, maybe it is true, however if you happen to take a trip to Italy again, I recommend Venice, very expensive, but it's worth it! especially the island of murano, where they take guided tours by glass blowing artisans ... you have to see what amazing stuff they can do with a tube and lungs! ... lol.
    don't come to Milan, I work there every day, apart from some places of interest, it sucks, there are areas that look like the bronx of 80's films, you must see what faces there are around! ... lol
    Oh I like checking out these kind of "hoods" - even at the jet-set'ish gardasee some of the surrounding areas/villages seemed kind of abandoned with empty houses and decay. It's kind of sad but also kind of beatiful. Actually I kind of visited venice but I had my parents with me (shared a house) and my dad can't really walk distances and my mum can't read maps or operate google in real time... So due to the old folks we did most of the sightseeing by car. It was a spontaneous idea without planning/preparation so I drove around like a full retard