Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    napoli
    Posts
    231
    Rep Power
    0

    Thumbs up ricoh mp c5503sp - black and white printing problem

    ricoh mp c5503sp - black and white printing problem. color printing ok.

    WhatsApp Image 2022-09-24 at 16.51.10.jpg WhatsApp Image 2022-09-24 at 15.22.57.jpg WhatsApp Image 2022-09-24 at 16.34.52.jpg

    also from the thick paper bypass 3, same problem, in copy and in print. replaced developer and fuser, same problem. firmware updates. same problem. Thanks for your help.

  2. #2
    Professional Moron 2,500+ Posts TonerMunkeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Shitsville, UK
    Posts
    3,765
    Rep Power
    102

    Re: ricoh mp c5503sp - black and white printing problem

    Is it only affecting black? Could be the drum oppose roller in the ITB unit. If it's affecting all colours could be the PTR.
    It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

    Hit it.

  3. #3
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Gift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Gothenburg
    Posts
    1,864
    Rep Power
    63

    Re: ricoh mp c5503sp - black and white printing problem

    Is it that hard to provideuseful samples?

  4. #4
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts luca72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Milano, Italia
    Posts
    952
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: ricoh mp c5503sp - black and white printing problem

    Quote Originally Posted by tullio View Post
    ricoh mp c5503sp - black and white printing problem. color printing ok.

    WhatsApp Image 2022-09-24 at 16.51.10.jpg WhatsApp Image 2022-09-24 at 15.22.57.jpg WhatsApp Image 2022-09-24 at 16.34.52.jpg

    also from the thick paper bypass 3, same problem, in copy and in print. replaced developer and fuser, same problem. firmware updates. same problem. Thanks for your help.
    you hardly understand anything from the photos, they are too small and distant, but for what little I seem to see, there is a kind of image carryover (?) it seems (?), then I would say pcu black!
    "loneliness is an invention of the white man, when we are alone we talk to everything around us, we are never alone" (Ojibwa)

  5. #5
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    ricoh mp c5503sp - black and white printing problem

    sandmanmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    3,706
    Rep Power
    150

    Re: ricoh mp c5503sp - black and white printing problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Gift View Post
    Is it that hard to provideuseful samples?
    No Kidding!
    I mean he's actually printing the samples on a really good scanner, but for some reason decides that a photo is a far better option.

    I gave up on Tullio years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by luca72 View Post
    you hardly understand anything from the photos, they are too small and distant, but for what little I seem to see, there is a kind of image carryover (?) it seems (?), then I would say pcu black!
    Agreed.....for some reason he's replaced developer, but apparently the drum / charge roller hasn't even crossed his mind

  6. #6
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts luca72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Milano, Italia
    Posts
    952
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: ricoh mp c5503sp - black and white printing problem

    Quote Originally Posted by sandmanmac View Post
    No Kidding!
    I mean he's actually printing the samples on a really good scanner, but for some reason decides that a photo is a far better option.

    I gave up on Tullio years ago


    Agreed.....for some reason he's replaced developer, but apparently the drum / charge roller hasn't even crossed his mind
    it happened to me sometimes, that the consumed / malfunctioning pcu has that defect
    "loneliness is an invention of the white man, when we are alone we talk to everything around us, we are never alone" (Ojibwa)

  7. #7
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    napoli
    Posts
    231
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: ricoh mp c5503sp - black and white printing problem

    Quote Originally Posted by luca72 View Post
    mi capitato qualche volta che la pcu consumata/malfunzionante abbia quel difetto
    if you download the photo on your pc you can enlarge it.

  8. #8
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Gift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Gothenburg
    Posts
    1,864
    Rep Power
    63

    Re: ricoh mp c5503sp - black and white printing problem

    No Kidding!
    I mean he's actually printing the samples on a really good scanner, but for some reason decides that a photo is a far better option.
    nokia_6230.jpg

  9. #9
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts luca72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Milano, Italia
    Posts
    952
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: ricoh mp c5503sp - black and white printing problem

    Quote Originally Posted by tullio View Post
    if you download the photo on your pc you can enlarge it.

    I tried as you say, but it is worse, i do not understand anything, however by intuition, try to clean a 4 laserglass, sensor ID, and run a process control (sp 3-all), if fail, after, try to change the pcu of the black....seem there is too charge!

    test2a.jpg
    Last edited by luca72; 09-28-2022 at 05:37 PM.
    "loneliness is an invention of the white man, when we are alone we talk to everything around us, we are never alone" (Ojibwa)

  10. #10
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts luca72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Milano, Italia
    Posts
    952
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: ricoh mp c5503sp - black and white printing problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Gift View Post
    those good times! ... gone! ..... for some months I bought a redmi note 11, (great phone of merda) ..... I don't tell you the curses that I have to pull every day, plus it makes me lose a lot of time to upload the images here on the forum, which maximum must be 1mb (it seems to me) ... this fucking phone, generate all 5-6mb photos at time, I don't tell you how much time I lost to do to fit an image in 600-900kb !!!
    "loneliness is an invention of the white man, when we are alone we talk to everything around us, we are never alone" (Ojibwa)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here