Lightbulb Ricoh imc3500 the tray parameters

Hello everyone
    How can i use the tray parameters in a Ricoh imc3500 by the webinterface in the printer settings
    Has somewone a list of those parameters for a copier with 4 trays and a bypass en a LCT

Tray parameter replacement is useful if, for example, your company decided to replace printers used in the ERP system with another manufacturer's printers. If Company A printers (tray parameter "4" is recognized as "Tray 1") are replaced by Company B printers (tray parameter "4" is recognized as "Tray 3"), the former parameter assignments are retained, so print jobs sent to Tray 1 are output through Tray 3. To restore the correct print path without changing the ERP system settings, parameter "4" assignment must be changed from Tray 3 to Tray 1

thanks

Geek Extraordinaire 2,500+ Posts KenB's Avatar

Re: Ricoh imc3500 the tray parameters

No guarantees, but give this a try:

1. From a Windows PC with the PCL 6 driver installed, print to file to various trays, noting which is which.

2. Open each file in Notepad, and you will see the tray call for each job contained in the resulting code.
    “I think you should treat good friends like a fine wine. That’s why I keep mine locked up in the basement.” - Tim Hawkins

Thumbs up Re: Ricoh imc3500 the tray parameters

Thank you very much