Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    do the parts of MP 501 serve kiosera m3860idn?

good morning to all of you.

Bosses, I have this situation:

A Client wants a klic preventive and corrective maintenance contract in which we put all the toner they consume in the month, calculating 10,000 impressions per team, possible damage to units such as image or fuser units, rubbers, etc., except for electronic cards and their possible lightning damage, current peaks etc.

That's fine with the MP 501 and IM 550 hobby that their parts are served and even with the KIOSERA fs4200 printer The problem is that they have 2 KIOSERA M3860idn and we don't have a reference for that.

Regarding the Ricoh MP 501 and IM 550, how are they similar, what is the use of one another or are they not compatible at all?

Thank you very much for your help, I really appreciate it. I need it to define the business God willing and your wisdom. Greetings

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: do the parts of MP 501 serve kiosera m3860idn?

This morning I compared the mp501 and IM550 fusers. They are identical as far as I can see. The lamp resistance of one is slightly higher than the other (like .3 ohms). I haven't tried swapping one for the other. Has anyone tried doing this and did it work? It would be nice not to carry 2 seperate fusers all of the time.
    I've proved mathematics wrong. 1 + 1 doesn't always equal 2.........

Especially when it comes to sex

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: do the parts of MP 501 serve kiosera m3860idn?

Quote Originally Posted by tonerhead View Post
    This morning I compared the mp501 and IM550 fusers. They are identical as far as I can see. The lamp resistance of one is slightly higher than the other (like .3 ohms). I haven't tried swapping one for the other. Has anyone tried doing this and did it work? It would be nice not to carry 2 seperate fusers all of the time.
    between IM 550 and MP 501 in several compatible parts
    . even with the KIOSERA fs 4200 I would like to know if they also work for the m3860 KIOSERA but I think not ... I think it brings marked differences Until I have a contract I will be able to check it. greetings and thank you very much