Service Manager 1,000+ Posts luca72's Avatar

New unboxed im-c2000 with pcl6 dont print pdf from acrobat, but from chrome yes

Hi, did this happen to you:
    New machine, just taken out of the box, zero prints, if you print from acrobat (last version) don't print, and the blue data light doesn't even flash.
    PDFs print without problems from Chrome.
    we tried universal driver, for test, and it works correctly, the machine is updated to the latest version of package.
    it seems that the problem is the ricoh pcl 6 driver(?)
    have you encountered this inconvenience?

p.s. work fine also with linux, but he dont have a pcl6
    Last edited by luca72; 10-11-2023 at 04:42 PM.
    "loneliness is an invention of the white man, when we are alone we talk to everything around us, we are never alone" (Ojibwa)

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts luca72's Avatar

Re: New unboxed im-c2000 with pcl6 dont print pdf from acrobat, but from chrome yes

[solved]...or rather..self-solved...lol
    I tried to unpack another imc2000 that we have here brand new, zero prints, for make a test, and the pdf with acrobat and pcl 6 worked, so I thought "then it's the machine!!..now i try sp 801-printer!!!", and I connected the one that didn't work.... and magically, without doing anything it now works!...I'll start by saying that yesterday the tests were done on 2 different PCs, with Ricoh's PCL 6 driver installed...

this was the fastest discussion in history..LOL...LOL...LOL
    "loneliness is an invention of the white man, when we are alone we talk to everything around us, we are never alone" (Ojibwa)

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Re: New unboxed im-c2000 with pcl6 dont print pdf from acrobat, but from chrome yes

Lol . Awesome news

Senior Tech 250+ Posts UNICORNico's Avatar

Luca, you are already one of mine xD hahaha!!!

From time to time, these bugs come "alive" and do what they want, or rather, they don't feel like doing what we need from them.
    "ALL WILL BE WELL" The battle cry that most inspires me to follow, from the DC's Comic character that I admire the most. And I feel satisfied with being better every day, and with using Gnu-Linux as my usual Operating System.Apologies for my English, it's not my mother tongue and I'm helping the translator.