Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Technician

Re: No black on colour prints and colour test page on ricoh mpc4503

Well I am guessing this solution may be model specific? I have a Samsung C4800W. I googled and understand that a polygon box is the thing in the laser unit that mirrors the laser around. I have opened the laser scanner and it looks clean and normal for all I can see.

I also see mentions about "dv tank" "cam" and the black transfer roller. I can't decode what some of these things are. I have a transfer belt that I can take out.

For me also, all colors are fine (though maybe a bit weak?) but black. Would really appreciate possible solutions for my printer, as mentioned the link is above.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts luca72's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MIGUELMARCHENA View Post
    What things are.

Today it is service in a town two hours away. so bring what you need to maintain MPC5503, MP 4054 x 2 and MP4000. On the way I received a message from a woman from the same town.

As attached in the pdf, the lady told me that the black copy was not coming out... the sheet came out blank so she lowered the black unit, "cleaned" it and then went to install it again, she damaged the cylinder, removed film etc. dusted 'black (revealing).

I didn't have a cylinder for 2503, so I had to remove the ends to be able to adapt the one from 5503 to 2503.. I put new developer etc.. nothing...copy without black. so I removed the end plugs again and adjusted the ground (pole to ground) of the cylinder...that was the problem...there was no pole to ground ground in the cylinder).

Now,spectacular copy and printing.
    but who are you steve austin...the six million dollar man?...LOL..what did you use to remove the cap without destroying everything?...it's stuck with some machinery in a beastly way!...I've never succeeded.
    "loneliness is an invention of the white man, when we are alone we talk to everything around us, we are never alone" (Ojibwa)

Technician

The problem is the laser, adjust the mirrors to 0 degrees and restart the laser unit