Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30
  1. #1
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts Exodia-P4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Location
    Loire (42) FRANCE
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    0

    Yellow print on RICOH MPC 6503

    Hello everybody

    I have a problem on a Ricoh MPC 6503, all the color's print get out in yellow (not the white and black print...).

    Yellow print.pdf

    (Toner OEM - colors counter +/- 150k)

    I try to make a colors calibration... failed / power OFF-ON : failed / Change potential sensor : failed

    After that, I try a process control and directly I have an Error SC-370-01 (ITB looks good). I Clean the ID sensor on my ITB and test again, SC-370-01... (history of process control : 21212121 ).

    I Try to initialize TD sensor and it's OK

    It's the second time that we have this problem... Before, I do just a calibration and it was ok...

    Anybody have allready have this problem ???

    Thank you

  2. #2
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Yellow print on RICOH MPC 6503

    copier tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,560
    Rep Power
    182

    Re: Yellow print on RICOH MPC 6503

    Quote Originally Posted by Exodia-P4 View Post
    Hello everybody

    I have a problem on a Ricoh MPC 6503, all the color's print get out in yellow (not the white and black print...).

    Yellow print.pdf

    (Toner OEM - colors counter +/- 150k)

    I try to make a colors calibration... failed / power OFF-ON : failed / Change potential sensor : failed

    After that, I try a process control and directly I have an Error SC-370-01 (ITB looks good). I Clean the ID sensor on my ITB and test again, SC-370-01... (history of process control : 21212121 ).

    I Try to initialize TD sensor and it's OK

    It's the second time that we have this problem... Before, I do just a calibration and it was ok...

    Anybody have allready have this problem ???

    Thank you
    Refer to the service manual for your process control result. As i'm sure you know a successful result should be 11111111

    Most likely you'll have to replace the yellow developer.
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

    For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

    www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk




  3. #3
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts Exodia-P4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Location
    Loire (42) FRANCE
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Yellow print on RICOH MPC 6503

    Quote Originally Posted by copier tech View Post
    Refer to the service manual for your process control result. As i'm sure you know a successful result should be 11111111

    Most likely you'll have to replace the yellow developer.
    Yes, I already refer to the service manuel... I just would anoter opinion

  4. #4
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts Polo-022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    456
    Rep Power
    41

    Re: Yellow print on RICOH MPC 6503

    It must be the Yellow Developer Unit. The Toner Density Sensor has failed.
    Replace as required.

  5. #5
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Yellow print on RICOH MPC 6503

    copier tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,560
    Rep Power
    182

    Re: Yellow print on RICOH MPC 6503

    Quote Originally Posted by Exodia-P4 View Post
    Yes, I already refer to the service manuel... I just would anoter opinion
    Could be a faulty ID sensor (front)

    SC370-01 ID sensor calibration error (F)
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

    For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

    www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk




  6. #6
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts Exodia-P4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Location
    Loire (42) FRANCE
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Yellow print on RICOH MPC 6503

    Quote Originally Posted by copier tech View Post
    Could be a faulty ID sensor (front)

    SC370-01 ID sensor calibration error (F)
    I think I have this error because ITB is all yellow (Due tu the yellow PCDU problem)...

  7. #7
    Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Yellow print on RICOH MPC 6503

    slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    34,239
    Rep Power
    992

    Re: Yellow print on RICOH MPC 6503

    Does the problem occur in both copying and printing, just copying or just printing?
    1. If just copying you most likely have an optics problem.
    2. If just printing it most likely is a board, memory or HDD only used for printing.
    3. If both you are looking at the yellow development unit or the yellow PCU. My vote goes for the PCU. Try cleaning the charge roller. A dirty charge roller = reduced charge on the drum. Reduced charge on the drum = background.

  8. #8
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Yellow print on RICOH MPC 6503

    copier tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,560
    Rep Power
    182

    Re: Yellow print on RICOH MPC 6503

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Does the problem occur in both copying and printing, just copying or just printing?
    1. If just copying you most likely have an optics problem.
    2. If just printing it most likely is a board, memory or HDD only used for printing.
    3. If both you are looking at the yellow development unit or the yellow PCU. My vote goes for the PCU. Try cleaning the charge roller. A dirty charge roller = reduced charge on the drum. Reduced charge on the drum = background.
    He is getting an SC-370-01 error & history of process control : 21212121 so that has nothing to do with the scanner / optics.
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

    For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

    www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk




  9. #9
    Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Yellow print on RICOH MPC 6503

    slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    34,239
    Rep Power
    992

    Re: Yellow print on RICOH MPC 6503

    Quote Originally Posted by copier tech View Post
    He is getting an SC-370-01 error & history of process control : 21212121 so that has nothing to do with the scanner / optics.
    Then we go to 3.

  10. #10
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts bat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Belgrade
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    39

    Re: Yellow print on RICOH MPC 6503

    This could be a problem with Yellow Potential Sensor. I have seen it on some production printers. No SC Code, just uniform yellow background fill.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here