Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    minhphu

Re: Updating the delivery server list has failed

Quote Originally Posted by schooltech View Post
    This can also happen when some firewall or other 'bloatware' software on the delivery machine is enabled or changed and now it's blocking the communication for Scanrouter lite.
    Right! I think that right. You should be turn off the firewall of window or find the way to alow Scan delivery v2 lite program pass on any program security ( you can turn off to test ).

jonny boi

Re: Resolved

Quote Originally Posted by mbJay View Post
    This reply from Savin has resolved it. It was on a screen I would not have thought to check since the ip was 0.0.0.0.

Thank you for your support question. It sounds like a setting has been turned on accidentally on the machine itself. Go to User Tools, System Settings, File Transfer, Delivery Option. Make sure that this setting is Off as this is the setting for communication with the Scanrouter server and will cause the error when the machine isn't talking to a server or is talking to one with the wrong version of Scanrouter. Please let me know if this proves helpful to you.

Thanks, that really did help solve the problem for the savin 917

angel2020

please help me please Updating the delivery server list has failed anyone to step by step the error is this

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Updating the delivery server list has failed

Maybe because some idiot has turned it on in User Tools.

Thumbs up Re: Resolved

Quote Originally Posted by mbJay View Post
    This reply from Savin has resolved it. It was on a screen I would not have thought to check since the ip was 0.0.0.0.

Thank you for your support question. It sounds like a setting has been turned on accidentally on the machine itself. Go to User Tools, System Settings, File Transfer, Delivery Option. Make sure that this setting is Off as this is the setting for communication with the Scanrouter server and will cause the error when the machine isn't talking to a server or is talking to one with the wrong version of Scanrouter. Please let me know if this proves helpful to you.
    Thanks for the info... Found and fixed my issue. I was also missing my address book not allowing me to scan to email.

Technician

Can these settings be changed remotely via logging in via ip or must you be in front of the copier using the keypad?

Running SP 5810 will also erase all of your email settings incoming, outgoing and address book/scan to emails.