Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 250+ Posts msaeger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by richeyrich View Post
    Wow i could almost say the same thing i worked there 14 years i just left Ikon and went to the competition best thing i did in 10 years i think Ikon will go under soon we are gaining accounts and techs from ikon on a daily basis i hope they keep doing what they are doing because the customer sees the truth now that i am out from under Ikon's shoe on my neck i see the truth im also much happier better paid less stress mostly new machines and all Canon and no psycho manager who needs anger management
    I am talking about Ricoh not Ikon here. I have a friend that worked with me at Ricoh for a long time and caught the grass is always greener syndrome so he quit and decided to try IT. Well he ended up working at the Canon direct office here and compared to that place Ricoh sounds like the best thing ever.

I didn't think Ikon was the worst when I quit 12 years ago but from what I have seen during Ricoh integrating with them I hope Ricoh doesn't go with many of their methods / policies.

I'm pretty sure every place treats the sales people like gods or like spoiled brat kids is how I think of it. Just remember they sold their soul to be in sales so it may be good on earth but they will be in hell for all eternity

richeyrich

Ex Ikon Tech

Quote Originally Posted by msaeger View Post
    I am talking about Ricoh not Ikon here. I have a friend that worked with me at Ricoh for a long time and caught the grass is always greener syndrome so he quit and decided to try IT. Well he ended up working at the Canon direct office here and compared to that place Ricoh sounds like the best thing ever.

I didn't think Ikon was the worst when I quit 12 years ago but from what I have seen during Ricoh integrating with them I hope Ricoh doesn't go with many of their methods / policies.

I'm pretty sure every place treats the sales people like gods or like spoiled brat kids is how I think of it. Just remember they sold their soul to be in sales so it may be good on earth but they will be in hell for all eternity
    Nicely said.....Amen

Technician 250+ Posts Ricoh-ono's Avatar
    The Irving location was not an office sales or service worked out of.
    Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. ~Theodore Roosevelt