Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Aficio 2035(nashuatec 635)

It's a basic unit with 2 trays. No accessories attached like sorter ,finisher and ADF etc.
    Unit shows paper jam at C,D & E but there is no paper there.However after opening the side doors, "C " cleared but D & E are still there .Please give me a tip.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $11.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from The Internet's largest collection of manuals

Paul@justmanuals.com

Technician
    I can send you the same manuals with FW and tech bul etc for free . FREE OF CHARGE NO CHARGE anyone else may contact me through copytechnet and I 'll manage to send this and many others for free. Even Paul ask for one.

Passing Duplication Xpert 1,000+ Posts cobiray's Avatar
    Take the duplexer and bypass tray assemblies off and take the cover off that is under the frame for the units. There is often a sensor that gets blocked or broken by paper scraps or improper mis feed removals.
    the savin2535 is displaying well bet the hiter lamp is not shining and the lamp had been tested o.k.please kindly help.
    Samir: No, not again. I... why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam? I swear to God, one of these days, I just kick this piece of shit out the window.
    Michael Bolton: You and me both, man. That thing is lucky I'm not armed.

Technician
    Chances are you "C" sensor is bad, it is notorious for failing primarily because it sits above the fuser, after time the ambient heat takes them out. It should not be throwing a "E" jam if it does not have any finisher options. Hence: No need for horizontal transport....................
    the paper exit should exit under bridge, you may want to check user tools for paper deliverly options.
    Last edited by gooseklr; 04-19-2010 at 07:31 PM.

Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cobiray View Post
    Take the duplexer and bypass tray assemblies off and take the cover off that is under the frame for the units. There is often a sensor that gets blocked or broken by paper scraps or improper mis feed removals.
    This happens a lot on this model.
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts withnail's Avatar
    Swap the interchange sensor with the one on top of the bridge unit. The base is different but can be unclipped