Contains:
    (1) OPC Drum
    (1) Drum Cleaning Blade
    (1) Charge Roller Wipe
    (1) Developer Measuring Cup
    (1) Rebuild Instructions

But I agree with Eric1968 and replace with new PCU

Technician
    Ricoh 1013, 1013F, 1515, mp 161, mp 171 Charge roller (PCR)

Quote Originally Posted by Syscopiers View Post
    katun sells a rebuild kit. OPC Drum Kit
    Requires Use of Ricoh Type 28 (Aficio 2018) Developer
    Developer is Not Included in This Drum Kit
    Contains:
    (1) OPC Drum
    (1) Drum Cleaning Blade
    (1) Charge Roller Wipe
    (1) Developer Measuring Cup
    (1) Rebuild Instructions

But I agree with Eric1968 and replace with new PCU
    I dont need rebuild instructions, i made some pcu unit in this way... :-)
    In matter of fact Developer 28 arent good choice for 1013, if You check 1013 and next generation 1515 than you find that they have some diffrence.

My charge for click is rather on good level, but this is so fun to find another way to reuse old parts.
    Best Regards

Mark

How'd ya manage that? 1,000+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus View Post
    ...but this is so fun to find another way to reuse old parts.
    Interesting idea of fun...

just one copy?? 500+ Posts

I could have ordered a new PCU and had it fitted in the time this thread has been open. I agree with all stated, time is money, get the correct parts, fit them and forget about it. If it all turns to shit after that, warranty.
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. ~Thomas Edison

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by jonezy999 View Post
    I could have ordered a new PCU and had it fitted in the time this thread has been open. I agree with all stated, time is money, get the correct parts, fit them and forget about it. If it all turns to shit after that, warranty.
    Time is of coz important, but when i get correct pcr roller for rebuilding pcu, this will cost me maybe 1 hour work. This is i think not so long, so now think is that 1 hour is not worth 60-70$ and in day this give you 480-700 $ depends from skills, cost of materials and time of one day work (8-10 hours).
    Best Regards

Mark

Time is of coz important, but when i get correct pcr roller for rebuilding pcu, this will cost me maybe 1 hour work. This is i think not so long, so now think is that 1 hour is not worth 60-70$ and in day this give you 480-700 $ depends from skills, cost of materials and time of one day work (8-10 hours).
    Mate, I charge $110 per hour, and my customers don't want to be waiting for me to source OEM parts, rebuild a consumable item and have it fail before its yield. Also on a machine such as a 1515, you still wont be able reset the "replace photoconductor" message by rebuilding the original unit as it does not have the contacts and actuators on the dev gear to trigger the reset.

To sum in up, I can buy a complete PCU for around $200 and have customers machine up and running in under 10 minutes. Now if I take the unit back to my workshop, source and order required parts and rebuild it, I would imagine the cost of parts and labour will be more than a genuine replacement I can slide in and forget about any worry of using inferior parts.

Each to their own, but as a Ricoh dealer many colour and a few production machines to look after, I really can't be arsed with a 15 copy per minute toner pig.

Technician

Mate, I charge $110 per hour, and my customers don't want to be waiting for me to source OEM parts, rebuild a consumable item and have it fail before its yield. Also on a machine such as a 1515, you still wont be able reset the "replace photoconductor" message by rebuilding the original unit as it does not have the contacts and actuators on the dev gear to trigger the reset.

To sum in up, I can buy a complete PCU for around $200 and have customers machine up and running in under 10 minutes. Now if I take the unit back to my workshop, source and order required parts and rebuild it, I would imagine the cost of parts and labour will be more than a genuine replacement I can slide in and forget about any worry of using inferior parts.

Each to their own, but as a Ricoh dealer many colour and a few production machines to look after, I really can't be arsed with a 15 copy per minute toner pig.
    Well 110 $/hour this is for me out of space he he, I am dealer but in my small city (120K people) i can get 30-50$/hour, this is a small difrence dont ya think :-)
    From other side i can reset this 1515 pcu after rebiuldind, and some other things, my needs and my skills are difrent than You, but i dont think so that i am better from other servician.
    Best Regards

Mark

Well 110 $/hour this is for me out of space he he, I am dealer but in my small city (120K people) i can get 30-50$/hour, this is a small difrence dont ya think :-)
    From other side i can reset this 1515 pcu after rebiuldind, and some other things, my needs and my skills are difrent than You, but i dont think so that i am better from other servician.
    Im not here to tell you that anyone is better than anyone else here, just its not practical to do things that way. And dude a small city isn't 120K, population here is 17K. Now thats small. :-)

Technician

Im not here to tell you that anyone is better than anyone else here, just its not practical to do things that way. And dude a small city isn't 120K, population here is 17K. Now thats small. :-)
    Ok, with small city You have right, there are smaller too :-)
    Well with rebuilding of stella pcu, i would like to know how many times it is possible to re-use this plastic cover, I have experience with HP toner cartridge which have similar cover from plastic, and in HP sample Q2612A i can make rebuilding several times, ofczo with remove for new all important parts an he still is good.
    Of coz this idea have can also save me some money, from third side after few years since i am copier technician there are a lot used copier parts which maybe can be re-use. If i can made rebuilding for HP or Samsung why not for Stella pcu, and last not least nobody say that did it, so it can be new experience.
    Best Regards

Mark

Ok, with small city You have right, there are smaller too :-)
    Well with rebuilding of stella pcu, i would like to know how many times it is possible to re-use this plastic cover, I have experience with HP toner cartridge which have similar cover from plastic, and in HP sample Q2612A i can make rebuilding several times, ofczo with remove for new all important parts an he still is good.
    Of coz this idea have can also save me some money, from third side after few years since i am copier technician there are a lot used copier parts which maybe can be re-use. If i can made rebuilding for HP or Samsung why not for Stella pcu, and last not least nobody say that did it, so it can be new experience.
    Sorry dude, but I just don't know what are trying to say. Thread closed for me.