Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Technician

Re: Ricoh Pro C751 - Network Configuration

Quote Originally Posted by jacques View Post
    the PRO C751 has 2 network interface connectors, the 1st one is for the network and the 2nd one is to use smb/ftp scanning. Connect the LAN cable to the Fiery and then CONNECT THE NETWORK CABLE RJ45 from the PROC751 to the Fiery.
    On the Fiery You need to assign it an IP Address which You can either do on the Fiery or via the Command Workstation software that is part of the PROC751 software.
    The proc751 does not have a print controller software and the print icon only appear once the Fiery is connected
    many picture, available, of this connection,

secondly I need your help also on how to change the language on the main printer, currently it is Spanish, want to change to English. Help on that

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Ricoh Pro C751 - Network Configuration

Quote Originally Posted by bojans View Post
    As far as I know, this machine can only print with Fiery attached. There is no option to print without Fiery.
    Then someone has configured it to use the Fiery. Part of that configuration is to turn off the GW printer function in SP.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

ricoh support can talk you through a process which basically will disable the copier from looking for the attached fiery system. i have done it on another production ricoh. it is a long drawn out process, but can be done. though surely you know the benefits of having the fiery system installed? if you already have the pc i would run with that.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jacques View Post
    the PRO C751 has 2 network interface connectors, the 1st one is for the network and the 2nd one is to use smb/ftp scanning. Connect the LAN cable to the Fiery and then CONNECT THE NETWORK CABLE RJ45 from the PROC751 to the Fiery.
    On the Fiery You need to assign it an IP Address which You can either do on the Fiery or via the Command Workstation software that is part of the PROC751 software.
    The proc751 does not have a print controller software and the print icon only appear once the Fiery is connected
    There are 2 network jacks only if the gigabit connector is installed for the Fiery. The gigabit connector mounts on the GW controller. The GW controller is disabled in SP when the Fiery is installed but it is still there. The Fiery installation instructions have the SP changes. Undo those changes to enable the GW printer function.

The other jack is the network connection for the C751. It is used for WIM and other normal network activities.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    There are 2 network jacks only if the gigabit connector is installed for the Fiery. The gigabit connector mounts on the GW controller. The GW controller is disabled in SP when the Fiery is installed but it is still there. The Fiery installation instructions have the SP changes. Undo those changes to enable the GW printer function.

The other jack is the network connection for the C751. It is used for WIM and other normal network activities.
    Am getting confuse about all that am reading currently about this printer, in fact this will be the first time am about to setup a large printer of this system and I have done for other brands but this Ricoh is getting my heart beat up too much... I am really confuse, thanks to all who are supporting me with explanation.. I wish this can be done via team view, like I would like someone who is knowledgeable to get on board and help me on the fiery machine to configure this please

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Check your PM
    Good Luck!

Technician

Having issue with this error code displayed -:

SC590-02

i need help on this, this has to do with C751 copier /printer

attached are pictures of the rear back of the right drawer. I would like to see which stepper motor is the culprit or If I have to replace the drb board let me know. Thanks
    Last edited by forumoto; 11-24-2019 at 04:38 PM.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forumoto View Post
    Having issue with this error code displayed -:

SC590-02

i need help on this, this has to do with C751 copier /printer

attached are pictures of the rear back of the right drawer. I would like to see which stepper motor is the culprit or If I have to replace the drb board let me know. Thanks
    Nothing to do with OP, start a new thread.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by davel View Post
    Nothing to do with OP, start a new thread.
    thanks ... i see this thread going down the same road..

they start a thread.. don't mention all problems

then three months later we are still dealing with the problem...

reminds me of a thread about "Lines of shame".... we gave the guy the fix... he dinny follow directions..

told US we didn't give him all the proper steps, (EVEN when he was provided with the actual setup instructs for that Bizhub unit)

he got it right then had a 'firmware issues'? did an all clear and it started from square one with him..

I since have blocked him... can't stand stupid people (THIS comment IS NOT meant for anyone in this thread)