Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Technician

Re: Ricoh Pro C751 - SC590-2 Stepper Motor Error 2

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    HOW are you checking them? visually? NOT GOOD enough..

very least you need to know how to read and use a multi/ohm meter.! “ Yes

do you have a service manual? “ Yes

can you enter service mode? “ Will consult my Service Manual for it” even though my fiery computer is not linking up to the printer.

otherwise get off your wallet and Pay a Trained tech!
    yes i know how to use Dvom, I know how to check continuity test , I have service manual but without the point to point diagram. If someone know of a seller who would trade this diagram or schematic, I will pay to get this. Am not a novice here, I work on other brands, is just that am new to this and I won’t be the one to make the machine become more problem.
    Last edited by forumoto; 11-25-2019 at 07:22 AM.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Ricoh Pro C751 - SC590-2 Stepper Motor Error 2

did you read the forum rules? you have tried before to ask in the section "requests manual of service" specifying your requirement and perhaps with a minimum of contribution. We always start with the first gear ... and you will get far

actually you dont have to really look at the manual (least for my part) i mean if its a motor check the motor itself visually to know the supplied voltage if its say 24 then check if you have 24 volts supply.... you can at least isolate if you have bad motor or bad supply...and sometimes its written in the pcb if you just spare some time to look for it its actually there written all over the pcb

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by GIUBOSS View Post
    did you read the forum rules? you have tried before to ask in the section "requests manual of service" specifying your requirement and perhaps with a minimum of contribution. We always start with the first gear ... and you will get far
    thanks for the proverb, but also knows that before you will see a toad running in a broad day light, you must know that something is running after it��

infact I have a service manual of 2000 plus pdf pages, but without the point to point diagram
    Last edited by forumoto; 11-25-2019 at 09:18 AM.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by howling View Post
    actually you dont have to really look at the manual (least for my part) i mean if its a motor check the motor itself visually to know the supplied voltage if its say 24 then check if you have 24 volts supply.... you can at least isolate if you have bad motor or bad supply...and sometimes its written in the pcb if you just spare some time to look for it its actually there written all over the pcb

am grateful for this guideline.

Though an old thread, which didn't show whether ending was happy or not..... I came across on a Pro C751ex with same code. The machine was fixed and nothing was wrong on mechanoical side.
    Just wanted to update the datatbase on copytechnet....
    There was a small board over PSU with a relay on it. This relay supplies mains voltage to PSU. The mains voltage path was broken and the supply to right side tray was broken... THAT's IT...