Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Technician

Re: Ricoh Mp4001 5001 400b 500b

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    clearly you have a reading/comprehension problem

HIRE A TRAINED TECH!
    If you cant resolve,you dont khow this problem,please shut up,the other engeneers help me.dont post anything in my topic.tnx

Sent from my Redmi 8 using Tapatalk

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Ricoh Mp4001 5001 400b 500b

Quote Originally Posted by Rezaarsenalyyyy View Post
    If you cant resolve,you dont khow this problem,please shut up,the other engeneers help me.dont post anything in my topic.tnx

You can't resolve it and you're standing right in front of it. How the hell do you expect us from miles away and looking at the pictures you send to resolve it. Knowing the history of these particular models and their predecessors, that you have tried to save some money by not using Genuine Ricoh toner. Right now I would say that the machine needs a complete rebuild of the PCU, completely purging all toner residue from the machine and possibly a new development unit since Ricoh no longer sells just the development roller. To do that will require a trained Ricoh customer engineer and will cost you.

Oh, and congratulations, you have earned your first Red Cards for disrespecting a senior tech.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

If you cant resolve,you dont khow this problem,please shut up,the other engeneers help me.dont post anything in my topic.tnx Sent from my Redmi 8 using Tapatalk
    i KNOW what the problem is.....

it is YOU!

an END USER that has no Copier Repair Skills...

don't try anything and can't even use SPELL CHECK that's built into CTN!

And you say I don't know anything....

find another place to bug techs.. we don't have time for the likes of you.
    Last edited by Phil B.; 03-04-2020 at 10:06 PM.

Technician

My english is week,i couldnt understand what you mean,we dont have technical engineer for copiers because the sanctions .i study all of manual service with translate.unfortunatly for you.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

My english is week,i couldnt understand what you mean,we dont have technical engineer for copiers because the sanctions .i study all of manual service with translate.unfortunatly for you.

Let's see, your profile says your country is the United States but there is no Khorramabad in the U.S. There is however one in Iran. Lying in you profile is not a good idea. I would bet that if you posted a help wanted in your local state approved newspaper for a qualified Ricoh tech you could find one.

Technician

Yes,that was a mistak of me,im in a small town in iran,my family need my job,its a difficult condition,no one here can help me,because of it i question of you dear friends,its a bad condition there....

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    You can't resolve it and you're standing right in front of it. How the hell do you expect us from miles away and looking at the pictures you send to resolve it. Knowing the history of these particular models and their predecessors, that you have tried to save some money by not using Genuine Ricoh toner. Right now I would say that the machine needs a complete rebuild of the PCU, completely purging all toner residue from the machine and possibly a new development unit since Ricoh no longer sells just the development roller. To do that will require a trained Ricoh customer engineer and will cost you.

Oh, and congratulations, you have earned your first Red Cards for disrespecting a senior tech.
    Thanks bro,i except you to see me is it a usual problem?how much developer shoud be in pcdu?i can change all parts,i read manual service.

Technician

How can i teach copier?can you give me a book?

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

If I help you I could have the authorities banging on my door for violating the sanctions. I don'd need any more trouble with the FBI.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anothertech View Post
    If I help you I could have the authorities banging on my door for violating the sanctions. I don't need any more trouble with the FBI.
    correct.. it is a US federal violation to pass on copy written material to those that are not legally able to posses it.

the tech that passes on that info can face jail time. His dealership could lose the brand

and your (OP) conversation of this subject is in clear violation of CopyTechNet Forum rule #5

if the OP isn't aware (or others reading this) of the forum rules then myself and other senior techs here would suggest you do review them before even responding to this post.
    Please don't give us the old " we live in a poor area crap " Evidentially not to poor to afford to buy and operate the machine until now.

anothertech,

Well handled Sir!