Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts Polo-022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    385
    Rep Power
    31

    Sp c362dnw printer - sc-332-01

    New printer with 200 pages only.
    Customer replaced all starter toners and put in new originals.
    Machine prints some pages, then it shows :"adding toner",
    it doesn't mention which one, and after all it shows SC-332-1.
    Switch On/Off and it starts normal.
    I have read some posts but they do not really help.
    The only thing i have done is to check toner shutters and
    developer units for blockage.
    I did also a 'Density Adjustment Routine' from Maintenance Menu.
    It seems that it has nothing to do with printer installation procedure.
    Firmware updates have been checked also.
    Any help is very much appreciated, it is a new product.

  2. #2
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    13,299
    Rep Power
    339

    Re: Sp c362dnw printer - sc-332-01

    Toner bottle error or toner supply error black. Toner bottle not set correctly or the torque is large. Toner bottle motor broken or defective. Motor defective. Toner supply clogged

  3. #3
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Sp c362dnw printer - sc-332-01

    FrohnB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Nebraska, USA ------ GO BIG RED
    Posts
    1,434
    Rep Power
    87

    Re: Sp c362dnw printer - sc-332-01

    From the manuals for the SP C352dnw and the SP C360dnw manuals (Couldn't find this SP C362dnw that you speak of?)

    SC332-01SC332-02SC332-03SC332-04D Toner supply feed lock (01: Bk, 02: C, 03: M, 04: Y) Under the condition that the Toner Cartridge has not reached the end, an error that no toner is supplied has been detected over n times in succession.n: The value was set at SP3-131-015
    .
    Disconnected or broken Toner Supply Solenoid. (Failed to open the toner supply shutter)
    Disconnection of Toner Supply Clutch
    Failed PCDU. (Toner leak)
    Toner clogging

    Check the connector connection or check for broken wires
    .
    Replace the Toner Supply Solenoid
    Replace the PCDU
    Replace the Toner Cartridge.
    Omertΰ

  4. #4
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts Polo-022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    385
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: Sp c362dnw printer - sc-332-01

    Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    From the manuals for the SP C352dnw and the SP C360dnw manuals (Couldn't find this SP C362dnw that you speak of?)

    SC332-01SC332-02SC332-03SC332-04D Toner supply feed lock (01: Bk, 02: C, 03: M, 04: Y) Under the condition that the Toner Cartridge has not reached the end, an error that no toner is supplied has been detected over n times in succession.n: The value was set at SP3-131-015
    .
    • Disconnected or broken Toner Supply Solenoid. (Failed to open the toner supply shutter)
    • Disconnection of Toner Supply Clutch
    • Failed PCDU. (Toner leak)
    • Toner clogging

    •
    Check the connector connection or check for broken wires
    .
    • Replace the Toner Supply Solenoid
    • Replace the PCDU
    • Replace the Toner Cartridge.
    Well, i apologize, it is an SP C360DNW.
    I have the service manual and parts list, but i was searching beetween us,
    if it is a very common problem.
    You really don't search for a broken solenoid, defective clutch, worn pcdu, on a new printer.
    Thanks a lot anyway!!

  5. #5
    Copier Technician 500+ Posts
    Sp c362dnw printer - sc-332-01

    mga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    london
    Posts
    965
    Rep Power
    90

    Re: Sp c362dnw printer - sc-332-01

    Quote Originally Posted by Polo-022 View Post
    New printer with 200 pages only.
    Customer replaced all starter toners and put in new originals.
    Machine prints some pages, then it shows :"adding toner",
    it doesn't mention which one, and after all it shows SC-332-1.
    Switch On/Off and it starts normal.
    I have read some posts but they do not really help.
    The only thing i have done is to check toner shutters and
    developer units for blockage.
    I did also a 'Density Adjustment Routine' from Maintenance Menu.
    It seems that it has nothing to do with printer installation procedure.
    Firmware updates have been checked also.
    Any help is very much appreciated, it is a new product.
    Possible faulty black toner as complete all in one assy you sure its not compatible

  6. #6
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts Polo-022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    385
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: Sp c362dnw printer - sc-332-01

    Today i replaced black toner (original). Printer started loading toner for two minutes
    then SC-332-01 again, so it is not the toner cartridge faulty.
    It prints about 10 pages, then it starts loading-black-toner again, ending with an SC-332-1 code.
    Magenta and Cyan, High Capacity toners have been depleted with only 257 color pages!!!

  7. #7
    Technician Jama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    NAIROBI
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: Sp c362dnw printer - sc-332-01

    Quote Originally Posted by Polo-022 View Post
    New printer with 200 pages only.
    Customer replaced all starter toners and put in new originals.
    Machine prints some pages, then it shows :"adding toner",
    it doesn't mention which one, and after all it shows SC-332-1.
    Switch On/Off and it starts normal.
    I have read some posts but they do not really help.
    The only thing i have done is to check toner shutters and
    developer units for blockage.
    I did also a 'Density Adjustment Routine' from Maintenance Menu.
    It seems that it has nothing to do with printer installation procedure.
    Firmware updates have been checked also.
    Any help is very much appreciated, it is a new product.

    Check toner bottle, also rotation, seams also mechanical

  8. #8
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts Polo-022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    385
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: Sp c362dnw printer - sc-332-01

    IMG0168A.jpgI found this little thing blocking the mechanism which opens the toner internal shutter. It is left there since installation from the customer. Toner external shutter opens at installation. The internal shutter opens by a lever when operator lowers the toner/pcu's cover. F.Y.I.

  9. #9
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts kannuki2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    393
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Sp c362dnw printer - sc-332-01

    Quote Originally Posted by Polo-022 View Post
    IMG0168A.jpgI found this little thing blocking the mechanism which opens the toner internal shutter. It is left there since installation from the customer. Toner external shutter opens at installation. The internal shutter opens by a lever when operator lowers the toner/pcu's cover. F.Y.I.
    Polo, do you know the part number for the piece on the picture?

  10. #10
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts Polo-022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    385
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: Sp c362dnw printer - sc-332-01

    Quote Originally Posted by kannuki2 View Post
    Polo, do you know the part number for the piece on the picture?
    I believe it is not a spare part, but a package/safety material which must be removed at installation!!
    Unfortunatelly, someone else did the installation and starter toners replacement first time, not me...
    Since then, printer works fine...

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here