ricoh mp c307 missing toner and waste toner

hello, I have to repair a ricoh mp c307, which shows a lack of cyan toner, I have changed it for a new one but it still shows a lack of toner and it also shows an empty waste toner bottle and I have emptied it, but it still shows a residual bottle full lack of toner, if you can help me, thank you.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: ricoh mp c307 missing toner and waste toner

assuming you are using a ricoh toner. i have ran into an issue once or twice that even though the ricoh box stated it was for that model, it actually wasn't. lucky enough i figured this out simply by that where you insert the toner it actually had a sticker stating what the proper toner was. and of course it didn't match what the ricoh box said. but once i ordered and installed the toner, according to the sticker, it worked just fine. also be mindful a lot of the newer copiers won't recognize that you have emptied the waste toner bottle. you have to replace it in order for it to work properly. good luck.

Product specialst support marvin-vegan's Avatar

Cyan toner could be caused by pump assembly. We have replaced tens of colour pump units for all C305/C306 and C307 copiers. D1963303 TONER HOPPER:TONER SUPPLY:COL:GRIFF

Concerning the waste tonner bottle, could by the sensor faulty or try to reset manually SP 3-707-142

Copier Technician 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fran780 View Post
    hello, I have to repair a ricoh mp c307, which shows a lack of cyan toner, I have changed it for a new one but it still shows a lack of toner and it also shows an empty waste toner bottle and I have emptied it, but it still shows a residual bottle full lack of toner, if you can help me, thank you.
    The waste box is designed to be replaced not emptied are you using oem toner or compatible or refilling
    Regards Mark

FOR TRADE AND END USER SERVICE CALLS PLEASE VISIT WEB SITE FOR CONTACT DETAILS. COVERING GREATER LONDON {UK} AND ALL SURROUNDING COUNTIES.

RICOH, CANON, KYOCERA, KONICA, SHARP, HP/SAMSUNG BROTHER, LEXMARK.

https://copierservices.simdif.com

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fran780 View Post

​What is the exact message you have on the screen? Your post is a little misleading.

Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk

already solved! I repositioned the cyan toner bottle several times and the waste toner I did a manual reset, thank you all !!