Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Ricoh SG7100DN Error code 93300

A customer called who I service their copier and said their Ricoh printer had code 93300. I don't know the printer that well but service manual shows code is for "HRB fuse blown". I've checked parts & service manuals and cannot find an HRB which assuming is a circuit board?

Thanks in advance for any help to clear this code or what can be done to repair?

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Re: Ricoh SG7100DN Error code 93300

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    A customer called who I service their copier and said their Ricoh printer had code 93300. I don't know the printer that well but service manual shows code is for "HRB fuse blown". I've checked parts & service manuals and cannot find an HRB which assuming is a circuit board?

Thanks in advance for any help to clear this code or what can be done to repair?
    It is most likely a fuse on the main power supply that powers what ever the HRB is. It is most like called something else in the replacement section on the SM and in the PC. Most likely differ labels in each. You could try the Point to Point.

Seeing as how you are talking about a GelJet printer, my best recommendation is Run Forest Run as far away as fast as you can.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    It is most likely a fuse on the main power supply that powers what ever the HRB is. It is most like called something else in the replacement section on the SM and in the PC. Most likely differ labels in each. You could try the Point to Point.

Seeing as how you are talking about a GelJet printer, my best recommendation is Run Forest Run as far away as fast as you can.
    They claim they paid $1800 when I told them to throw inkjet out. So what you are saying in other words is "light fuse, get away" ........

Advice well taken!

Thanks

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Let's put it this way, if you search Ricoh's website for GelJet the products that come up are all discontinued. They were great in concept and as long as you didn't have a problem. Once your started having clogging problems your best option was to replace everything, head, gel tubes and cleaning station.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts rthonpm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Let's put it this way, if you search Ricoh's website for GelJet the products that come up are all discontinued. They were great in concept and as long as you didn't have a problem. Once your started having clogging problems your best option was to replace everything, head, gel tubes and cleaning station.
    They still actually make these things, they're just branded under the Sawgrass name as opposed to Ricoh.