Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    samsung CLX 6260FD      /error A1-4112

samsung CLX 6260FD /error A1-4112

Hi
    The only time I have serviced this model and pretty much any Samsung was to replace a fuser unit.I have no other
    experience on this model,I looked up this code and every site had a different answer to this service code.I am going on Monday to look at machine.
    I just not sure which solution is the one to begin at(some sites said firmware.others motor,others toner cartridges,maIN PWB).Has anyone had to deal with this problem and can lead me in some direction with this(other than out the door)Does machine need to be reset or does turning machine on and off reset machine.Thanks for any assistance you can offer
    Andy

Re: samsung CLX 6260FD /error A1-4112

Quote Originally Posted by cucuklotz View Post
    Hi
    The only time I have serviced this model and pretty much any Samsung was to replace a fuser unit.I have no other
    experience on this model,I looked up this code and every site had a different answer to this service code.I am going on Monday to look at machine.
    I just not sure which solution is the one to begin at(some sites said firmware.others motor,others toner cartridges,maIN PWB).Has anyone had to deal with this problem and can lead me in some direction with this(other than out the door)Does machine need to be reset or does turning machine on and off reset machine.Thanks for any assistance you can offer
    Andy
    I would look at the solenoid replacement. solenoid gets stuck or fails which can cause that error. the part is relatively cheap and wasy to swap. solenoid is in middle of pic at top.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi
    Thanks for response and very helpful picture.I will be at customer on Monday and I can go with a little more confidence now.
    ill let you know how it turns out
    Thanks Again.Andy

Hi
    Thanks for response and very helpful picture.I will be at customer on Monday and I can go with a little more confidence now.
    ill let you know how it turns out
    Thanks Again.Andy
    No problem

Hi
    Sorry about late post.I went to customer and the code happened everytime I ran copy.I took out
    solenoid and it looked perfect.I put back in machine and it started working right away.I have not heard from customer since.
    THANKS for insights/help
    Anmdy

Hi
    Sorry about late post.I went to customer and the code happened everytime I ran copy.I took out
    solenoid and it looked perfect.I put back in machine and it started working right away.I have not heard from customer since.
    THANKS for insights/help
    Anmdy
    the soledoid has a tendency to stick to foam under the arm the moves. removing that foam may help for a bit but that solenoid is getting weak and you will be back for the same problem eventually.