Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
    Technician

Re: Need HDD image files for a SL-X4300LX

Quote Originally Posted by Arcadian View Post
    send an email ill send you a link theres only one file you need
    Sorry, I don`t know why but I can`t send you my email by PM. Please send files to: ko****w@gmail.com
    Last edited by kosmpryw; 03-09-2021 at 04:12 PM.

hi ,

Any one can give me below file for Samsung CLX 9201, by e-mail to adrian@validaricleanrooms.ro? Thanks in advance

-unix script files x 2
    -HDD image file x 1

Technician

Just want to say again - THANK YOU. You helped me a lot, I appreciate it.
    PS. I`ve made some test on 30x SL-X4300LX printers and it seems that HDDs larger than 320GB also are allowed to be used as long they would be formatted as MBR, not GPT. None of my GPT HDDs works, most of my MBR HDDs works (1x 1TB Seagate, 1x 500GB Samsung, etc.). Also - none of my SSD`s worked, even when I`ve formatted them as MBR so...
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcadian View Post
    send an email ill send you a link theres only one file you need

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Need HDD image files for a SL-X4300LX

I've never been able to use a SSD in place of a mechanical HDD on any copier

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Printer firmware is !&$! 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rrrohan View Post
    Turns out it's just a single file and then firmware update once it's booted up fully

Interesting that size doesn't need to be 320gb. Good thing because they are getting hard to find.

I only have recovery for a 7600 are they same?
    The recovery file for the X4300 and X7600 series printers are different but the process is exactly the same as they are built on the same architecture. The HDD are the same also across all of the colour Samsung photocopiers.

HP still manufacture them and sell the 320GB ones at £100 a pop. But equally with the Samsung HDD you might be able to get them working just by removing the HDD formatting and starting from scratch. The machine has no way of maintaing the HDD so eventually the device will slow to a crawl or fail.

I'm not sure what you can and cannot post on this forum in regards to said files, but if you google it the first link to HP's own support forum has a post ending with the direct ftp link for all the files for all HP product.

Banned User

Unhappy Re: Need HDD image files for a Samsung M5370LX

Hello,
    I need to know if you still have a link to download the following files to recovery my Samsung M5370LX printer.

It asks me to have in the USB:
    - Unix script files x 2
    - HDD image file x1

I would appreciate the link that was not broken.
    Best regards.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: Need HDD image files for a Samsung M5370LX

Quote Originally Posted by toymal View Post
    Hello,
    I need to know if you still have a link to download the following files to recovery my Samsung M5370LX printer.

- Unix script files x 2
    - HDD image file x1

I would appreciate the link that was not broken.
    Best regards.
    send me an email address

you dont need the unix files
    just the hds file to recover

Hi

I am having the same issue with a Samsung X4300LX, in the Engineer Diagnostics the HDD is coming back as failed when testing.

I have called through to HP/Samsung support but they have been very un-helpful and would not provide the software to build a new HDD to replace the broken one, does anyone have the software/firmware they can send to me.

Thanks for any help.

Re: Need HDD image files for Samsung multixpress C9301

DO YOU have a link to download the following files to recovery my Samsung multixpress C9301
    - Unix script files x 2
    - HDD image file x1

THANK YOU
    Best regards.

Hi,
    I also have an m4580fx that is experiencing a drive crash. the companies it guy tried to replace the fuser and in so doing messed up the exit sensor. it experienced some sort of physical damage and would no longer work. very shortly after this the hdd went bad so i was thinking perhaps that the two incidents are related. at any rate i have downloaded the file from the hp ftp site. i tried to use the original file after unzipping it once so it shows a .ehd extenstion and it failed on the original drive and it failed with the same errors indicating a hard drive error (multiple errors). i also extracted it various times thinking that perhaps the file needs to be decompressed more before it is able to be read by the system. none of the attempts worked.

my question is twofold. do i need to decompress the file from the original zip file to the .ehd file like i did? i noticed that when you decompress it more it will also end with a .gz extension and that the final compressed extension is a .tar before you begin to see an actual folder structure. Im at a loss. there is also some file in the same ftp site under that same folder that says ui recovery and it is an .img file which i have not tried. lastly im wondering if one of the attempts would have been successful if i actually tried a new drive.

can i have someone please help out here?