Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Samsung CLX-9301 - Scan-to-PC and Scan-to-Server

I have just successfully configured a CLX-9301 copier/printer/scanner on a LAN using a Win 10 machine and Samsung's SyncThru utility. Scan-to-email and Scan-to-PC are now both happily in place. But I now would like to add a choice of further machines for the Scan-to-PC operation. My original computer's name - the one used to set up the CLX - is shown on the copier's control screen when Scan-to-PC is selected, but despite my having installed the Samsung scanner driver on two other machines (one a Win 10, the other is Win XP) I'm not getting any further computer names showing up on the scanner. How does one add extra computers to receive the destination file from the CLX's Scan-to-PC option? The Samsung User Manual is not very helpful in this respect.

Scan-to-Server would be nice too. Presumably the built-in 320GB hard-drive is the Server (...?) I would need to know how to access that through the network too.

Any help on either problem would be gratefully appreciated, but it's the Scan-to-PC thing that interests me most. Thanks in anticipation.

Tony.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Samsung CLX-9301 - Scan-to-PC and Scan-to-Server

Re: Samsung CLX-9301 - Scan-to-PC and Scan-to-Server