Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Technician

Samsung MultiXpress M4370LX Stuck on logo

Hi,
    I have a samsung MX M4370LX and its stuck on logo "Samsung Smart UX Center"

A tried to power it on with unplugged HDD, and power it on with hold on power button on screen and opened cover but still nothing.

Is there any solution ?

Copier Technician 1,000+ Posts

Re: Samsung MultiXpress M4370LX Stuck on logo

Quote Originally Posted by Pireq View Post
    Hi,
    I have a samsung MX M4370LX and its stuck on logo "Samsung Smart UX Center"

A tried to power it on with unplugged HDD, and power it on with hold on power button on screen and opened cover but still nothing.

Is there any solution ?
    Thats most likely the hdd
    Regards Mark

FOR TRADE AND END USER SERVICE CALLS PLEASE VISIT WEB SITE FOR CONTACT DETAILS. COVERING GREATER LONDON {UK} AND ALL SURROUNDING COUNTIES.

RICOH, CANON, KYOCERA, KONICA, SHARP, HP/SAMSUNG BROTHER, LEXMARK.

https://copierservices.simdif.com

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mga View Post
    Thats most likely the hdd
    +1 the samsux HDD's were crap... had many on other models that crapped out right out of the box and others failed within days/months of use.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

I would also say HDD. We replace them all the time and that is a common symptom. Samsung's are famous for not displaying any error codes when HDD's die. Makes the first time it happens very frustrating. Now I go on the principle: If it's a Samsung displaying a weird code that has no good explanation in the manual or the screen is not loading then just replace the HDD. 99 out of 100 times that's the solution!
    Why does every customer think they're the first one to ever say: "you've been here so much we should get you an office, ha, ha, ha"?

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Wow!
    I dunno what to say. Seems to me Samys going to number one worst machines to work on along with HPs. I'm glad we stuck mainly with Japanese.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    Wow!
    I dunno what to say. Seems to me Samys going to number one worst machines to work on along with HPs. I'm glad we stuck mainly with Japanese.
    my last boss under protest from the OPS Mgr and myself Service Manager went ahead and got a Samsux dealership.

He couldn't understand why Tony and I were sooooo upset until he took over: ordering parts and filing for warranty re-reimbursement. He quickly got fed-up with their bullshit and dropped the dealership.
    They were hard to work with... parts seemed like they were delivered by a snail.... and MANY warranty compensation were declined meaning he had to eat the charges for the parts.

YES HDD"S and FUSERS went out TOO quickly and at $180 for a cheep fuser just didn't cut it.

Nuff said?

Technician

I have the same issue, please could someone send me the image file of entire hdd, backup or clone something like that on my email address alsid.zaimaj@gmail.com

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by arnh79 View Post
    I would also say HDD. We replace them all the time and that is a common symptom. Samsung's are famous for not displaying any error codes when HDD's die. Makes the first time it happens very frustrating. Now I go on the principle: If it's a Samsung displaying a weird code that has no good explanation in the manual or the screen is not loading then just replace the HDD. 99 out of 100 times that's the solution!

If u have a copy of image hdd, please could you send me I have a device with the same problem.

Printer firmware is !&$! 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    +1 the samsux HDD's were crap... had many on other models that crapped out right out of the box and others failed within days/months of use.
    They don't use Samsung HDD though, since Samsung HDD are too expensive, they use Toshiba drives.

Most of the HDD errors could probably be solved by formatting the drive and putting it back in and rebuilding. On the tablet versions you could just do error checks. I always thought it was more firmware related, then drive related, as they are just standard drives (you can use any correctly sized drive from any manufacturer). [There was no apparant difference]

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by alsid View Post
    I have the same issue, please could someone send me the image file of entire hdd, backup or clone something like that on my email address alsid.zaimaj@gmail.com
    You can buy Good image file HDD for samsung Multixpress M4370LX Send to Email "
    sales@canonhpsupplies.com "