Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Manual for Canon check readers

I rarely ask for a service manual but I am in need of a service manual for a Canon imageRUNNER CR 180, 150, 135i check transport. I can trade Konica or Kyocera manuals for it. We have a bank customer that wants us to put these under a service contract and seems I'm the poor SOB that gets to learn and service them. Also any known issues or tips or tricks on them would be helpful. Thanx.
    "In a cruel and evil world, being cynical can allow you to get some entertainment out of it."

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Re: Manual for Canon check readers

Quote Originally Posted by Kidaver View Post
    I rarely ask for a service manual but I am in need of a service manual for a Canon imageRUNNER CR 180, 150, 135i check transport. I can trade Konica or Kyocera manuals for it. We have a bank customer that wants us to put these under a service contract and seems I'm the poor SOB that gets to learn and service them. Also any known issues or tips or tricks on them would be helpful. Thanx.
    I have the parts and service manuals for the earlier CR180's. They are usually pretty reliable, just keep the separator and feed rollers cleaned/replaced. A PM will take about 30 - 45 minutes once you learn them. Canon is rated #1 when it comes to check scanners. I will try to mesage you with the attachments, if that doesn't work we'll figure something else out.