Field Supervisor 500+ Posts 20 year tech's Avatar

Brother Label printer PT-2430PC parts reference list

Have a Brother PT-2430pc label printer that the cassette cover hinge has cracked because some one tried to close it incorrectly. I have spent way too much time looking online for this and am beginning to doubt one exists as I have found a parts listing for a significant number of other Brother P-touch label makers(there are MANY)but have only been able to find the user guide for this model.
    Hope someone can provide a link to a parts list or part number for the cassette cover, if not it will continue to work with the cover taped on .

Thanks,
    Have a good day all.

Technician
    Brother Label printer PT-2430PC parts reference list

Re: Brother Label printer PT-2430PC parts reference list

Send me an email ventas@dfofimatica.com

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Re: Brother Label printer PT-2430PC parts reference list

Quote Originally Posted by 20 year tech View Post
    Have a Brother PT-2430pc label printer that the cassette cover hinge has cracked because some one tried to close it incorrectly. I have spent way too much time looking online for this and am beginning to doubt one exists as I have found a parts listing for a significant number of other Brother P-touch label makers(there are MANY)but have only been able to find the user guide for this model.
    Hope someone can provide a link to a parts list or part number for the cassette cover, if not it will continue to work with the cover taped on .

Thanks,
    Have a good day all.
    PM sent.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.