Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Sharp mx-3111u yellow color

I have a problem with Sharp MX-3111U. When open the Yellow developer unit,we saw that is only developer is inside,without toner. When I turn on the machine goes very quickly in a ready state there is no toner replenishment . The machine operates normally only yellow Print doesn’t. the machine not indicate any codes. I changed the TD sensor in the developer unit , the problem remains . Also chenged the drums with BK , the problem remains . Replaced was also a yellow developer , until it was the color in it, machine working normally after a few days the same error , the developer unit is without toner. We try a new toner, but no resoults . Replaced it was also a toner motor. Simulation 25-1 shows 140 for the yellow color, other colors shows over 130. Simulation 44-6 Announce error yellow (YHV error) .

HELP???

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Sharp mx-3111u yellow color

Re: Sharp mx-3111u yellow color

Quote Originally Posted by ivanusicnm@gmail.com View Post
    I have a problem with Sharp MX-3111U. When open the Yellow developer unit,we saw that is only developer is inside,without toner. When I turn on the machine goes very quickly in a ready state there is no toner replenishment . The machine operates normally only yellow Print doesn’t. the machine not indicate any codes. I changed the TD sensor in the developer unit , the problem remains . Also chenged the drums with BK , the problem remains . Replaced was also a yellow developer , until it was the color in it, machine working normally after a few days the same error , the developer unit is without toner. We try a new toner, but no resoults . Replaced it was also a toner motor. Simulation 25-1 shows 140 for the yellow color, other colors shows over 130. Simulation 44-6 Announce error yellow (YHV error) .

HELP???
    when replacing dev you performed 25-2(without toner in machine)? if yes, look at pcu pwb, could also be mfp pwb, mother/lsu pwb, depending on your version of service manual check chapter 12 page 43, this shows how the newer mfp (starting with aries (2610)), do toner density. the toner density sensor in dev sets up base density and shows toner being added to dev, the error in 44-6 is the process control/density sensors that read the transfer belt are not seeing the yellow patch, when you run 44-26 you should see similar error. the default td sensor value is 128, the greater the value is less toner and the lower the value more toner, 140 shouldn't be that light , but with not showing any failure codes , it sounds like pwb issue.